• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

whats a good can for XM?

M
Apr 2, 2013
I love the Cooker Thing Can, allot Quieter than the HPS can Plus you can cook 2 different things at once these thing's really cook not just warm!!View attachment 196025.

I can't keep these things in stock but will have them in stock Friday and working on getting some ceramic coated.

Nothing better than hot food when you're at the cabin or wherever other peps eating cold stuff and you got hot stuff they're all jealous

x2, the thing sounds and works great, plus, hot food on the trail is awesome!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
so my question is, how does any aftermarket can affect the new 3 year warranty on new sleds?

Unless your dealer is a pos, it shouldn't at all.

I'm not the type to lie about mods and bring a dealer a "returned to stock" machine, hate when people do that crap.... but IF the dealer was a tool and was going to give you issues about a can, just take it off before bringing it in.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2

djm

Lifetime Membership
Three different doo sleds between me and the bud... Hilldrags.... SLP, SPI and Thing Can, all three sleds were 1 to 2 mph faster up the hill with the stock mufflers and you could hear... amazing. I don't like the weight either but... have to run what makes more power.

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC
I also went from the thing cooker back to stock

sled runs much better, does not hesitate when blipping throttle mid climb and holds rpms better.. I can hear myself think and for the hot lunches, I put sandwiches on the clutch cover for now.. going to buy a regular muffpot and rivet the base of it to the heatshield on the stock muffler next season

will probably sell the thing as well

Premium Features