• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What turbo kit uses the rev/rt doo fuel tanks?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I was just curious what brand of turbo setups people run the ski-doo rev tanks on but found that the RT tanks work better as they have better pickups.

I was just asking so i know who to try and sell mine to as i have an RT tank for sale, but if you want one, PM me, i dont need it no more!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
hmm, might have to see whats up. I figured i might as well save somebody some money on one so they dont have to go broke buynig a new one!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
No i have one and wanted to see if anyone wanted to buy it, just needed to know who the was selling em so i know who to aim at.

but thanks for the info vector!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
no, just got a bunch of motor perefrials off, sitting on the back of the truck doesnt lend to much working, gotta wait another month to get home from school to have space and time to work on it. cant mod sleds if i fail out of college!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
yeah, cuz the filler is out over the front... hmm. might go post an add on here and TY, if i was selling the seat it would be a sick deal, but alas, i need a seat!

Premium Features