• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What are your plans?

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Aside from all the bs and pissing each other off, what are your plans for the summer? I hope to finish my landscape project I started last fall, hit as many car shows as I can and hope to make it to Cooke City for some camping and atv riding later this summer. What are your plans?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Great riding in cooke City :)
Airlines are already heavily booked and hotels are sold out , just when I thought we had more than to many of them and thier sold out . That is unreal , people are getting out , the media is just out right lying .
A couple of cruise ships are coming up and they will not be doing thier usual stop in Canada .
The housing market is still going gang busters since last year , not a starter home to be found . People are getting the hell out of apartments because of the local mandates that are now going away because we should have a Republican as a mayor in a few days replacing the Dem that wanted to keep the mandates .
I wish I could say life to normal is coming back but that would be a lie , it is a long way off and it will never be the way it was before this hoax , lie , deceit or what ever you want to call it . They have raped us of our rights and should be forever banished .
My Daughter will be up this weekend with her soon to be hubby , good guy so he won't be wearing a bacon jacket . Taking them out fishing on a charter , halibut , rockfish and maybe get lucky with some silvers .
Once I get things back to normal in town Ill be working on our home that we plan to move to in a few years .IMG_20210212_152105531.jpg

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Great riding in cooke City :)
Airlines are already heavily booked and hotels are sold out , just when I thought we had more than to many of them and thier sold out . That is unreal , people are getting out , the media is just out right lying .
A couple of cruise ships are coming up and they will not be doing thier usual stop in Canada .
The housing market is still going gang busters since last year , not a starter home to be found . People are getting the hell out of apartments because of the local mandates that are now going away because we should have a Republican as a mayor in a few days replacing the Dem that wanted to keep the mandates .
I wish I could say life to normal is coming back but that would be a lie , it is a long way off and it will never be the way it was before this hoax , lie , deceit or what ever you want to call it . They have raped us of our rights and should be forever banished .
My Daughter will be up this weekend with her soon to be hubby , good guy so he won't be wearing a bacon jacket . Taking them out fishing on a charter , halibut , rockfish and maybe get lucky with some silvers .
Once I get things back to normal in town Ill be working on our home that we plan to move to in a few years .View attachment 372899
We don't have scenery like that in North Dakota. Looks awesome!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
IMG_20210525_183651509_HDR.jpg Limited out on over an under halibut , daughter limited out on four rock fish in less than five minutes , darndest thing ever did see .
Did not have enough time to go looking for kings , kind of early but thier hitting .
Everyone had a good time and crew is awesome , sunny blue bird day , couldn't ask for a better .

Last edited:
Premium Features