• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

warning before you do business with Mmsports read this!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Well glad your getting your money back and it has been resolved but the damage has been

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Cadmo glad you got your money back. But now the guy with the sick child is going to have Paypal up his azz for $1900. MMSports seems to have a lot of moral support on this site, can we turn it into some financial support? It really has nothing to do with this deal, just a guy on this site going through tough times. Anyone(Hooch?) up for collecting some donations to help a fellow sledder? If somebody could manage Paypal or post MMSports Paypal account that would make it easy(I hate paypal, would prefer to send a check).

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
I'm always up to help a fellow sledder specially one that has helped me in the past! But I do know something along those lines would need to be set up with the higher ups of snowest!

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Let's beg forgiveness before we ask permission. All we need is an address to send the checks/cash to and his paypal account.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Well Good new I get screwed again.

Yep he got all his money back not just the 1750 but 1950 and what I got back is completely unusable pile of sh t. The turbo might have had a nick when it was assembled there was no visible damage. I inspected it and saw nothing wrong with it. I am not doubting it had a nick seen it many time on good running turbo sleds. So I figure when I get it back I will just put it on a sled and run it this year no big deal I am only a bashing on SW and couple hundred $$ I will get it back right. Well look what I got back a pile of parts.

Thanks again

attachment.php

turbo .jpg.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Professional.jpg m1000 Turbo pics 059.jpg m1000 Turbo pics 058.jpg m1000 Turbo pics 057.jpg

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
wow.good thing u didnt sell him a whole sled.it might have came back in a million peices

C

cadmo

Jan 25, 2009
Calgary, Alberta, canada
Yep he got all his money back not just the 1750 but 1950 and what I got back is completely unusable pile of sh t. The turbo might have had a nick when it was assembled there was no visible damage. I inspected it and saw nothing wrong with it. I am not doubting it had a nick seen it many time on good running turbo sleds. So I figure when I get it back I will just put it on a sled and run it this year no big deal I am only a bashing on SW and couple hundred $$ I will get it back right. Well look what I got back a pile of parts.

Thanks again

attachment.php

Well right fully so I should get all my money back, including the shipping to me. You sold crap and Paypal agreed that you did hence the full refund.

How can you even begin to say it was a little nick???? I took pics of it and the major damage and have already posted for everyone to see, why don’t you take up an close pic of the wheel for all to see????, because you know its screwed. If you like I can post the 7 page report for everyone to see?

And you can only thank yourself for the turbo coming back in pieces. Paypal requested a full inspection only because you wouldn’t refund me all my money and they wanted a 3rd party to back up my claim of the damage. Alamo did it and you should know that a ball bearing turbo once taken apart can not be put back together.

As I see it you sold a bunch of crap pieces and that’s what you got back.

I’ve learned an invaluable lesson from you, for online buying and just how far a seller will go to screw a buyer. All further purchases will always be in person if possible as trusting Joe Blow’s word in Timbuktu doesn’t mean anything today. But if it needs to be online its 100% through Paypal for buyer protection as visa would have said sorry about your luck.

Kevin you lost out on a customer for life, with good service you could have sold the o2 and boost gauges we knew I needed and I’m sure lots of other parts.

cb2honk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Western iowa
Only problem with this entire thread is the fact that a couple friends of the guy who sold this junk keep posting stupid comments. This is making the seller who has not posted much look even worse! If I was mmsports, I would take the keyboards away from a few of the guys on here.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Is a turbo that is torn up like that still useable? mmsports if you would have refunded his money direct cadmo wouldn't have had to tear it apart. Then you could have sold it to some other poor bastard. Maybe it's better this way, you won't have another unhappy customer ripping you up on SW.

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
I was hoping mmsports was not going to wind up being a crook. But it's clear in this deal, he is one!:sad: I'll be passing on this info about him in every thread he shows up in. Sad, because he's all over the Arctic Cat section.:face-icon-small-dis

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I was hoping mmsports was not going to wind up being a crook. But it's clear in this deal, he is one!:sad: I'll be passing on this info about him in every thread he shows up in. Sad, because he's all over the Arctic Cat section.:face-icon-small-dis

move over Judge Judy..lol..a new kid in town...

Premium Features