• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Van Amburg tunnel on a nytro

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
wildbilly, from the looks of your shop you got a lot to get together in a hurry!!! It is gonna look NYCE!

Really the only reasons to buy VE tunnels would be because they look sooooo awesome and they are strong. Mike and liz have great customer service and better products.

M5....I have seen this tunnel several times before and every time I am takne back. Great design.

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
so from what i am gathering, the VE tunnels have a cooler tube down the running board edge? is there also a cooler in the tunnel roof area? or just a crossover tube? ski

J
Dec 15, 2007
Troy, MT
Love My V.A. Tunnel! Top of the Line 4 sure and Super Tuff. I have en-doed mine 3 or 4 times really good and bearly tweaked it and was super easy to repare. Cant tell i even bent it now. I also run the 16 wide. It's tight but fits just fine. There is a custome spreader bar installed in the back witch helps alittle as well. Get one if you can. Cheers, JOP

Thank you all

Hey thanks guys and gals, I was pretty sold on the V.A. tunnels but with all the great comments i am sure. Nothing sells a product better the happy customers.
:beer; for everyone. But keep the pics coming :D, Just a question but did any of you pull the front cooler out to clear a 3" tall track when you put on your new tunnels with the rear U cooler ?

Last edited:

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
so if you pull the front cooler, and the radiator, the rear U-cooler is sufficiant enough to cool the sleds?

seems this would eliminate weight and junk in the way up front. taking even more weight off the front end which this sled needs badly. ski

S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
Anyone have one of these ? or have any pics of one ? or any reason why i should/should not to buy there tunnels?

here is mine.....loved the sled....just sold it in edmonton....going back to two strokes for the light weight(mostly boondocking for me)

nytOo.jpg

Premium Features