• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Unprotected sex forces sale of 14' pro/ boondocker turbo

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I did. I'm assuming you know what's up?
I have had this problem for a year or more. Apple claims it's SnoWests problem. But that's normal for them, to blame it on someone else. I transfer pictures from my iPhone 6 to my Mac desktop. Upload from the Mac to my SnoWest CP pictures and albums. That is where the problem occurs IF I took the picture with the phone vertical (portrait). If I take the picture horizontal (landscape) it uploads correctly. I don't have a problem uploading pictures if I use a digital camera on SnoWest or posting any pictures from the phone or camera to Facebook, email, etc. I recently didn't have problems posting on SnoWest from my phone using messenger. But I just learned how to do that and I only did it one time. :clock:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Looking at the list.... this is a solid deal for anyone looking for a true hot rod of a sled.

It really does not get any better than this for a Turbo ProRide.

And no.. I do not know Jerry at all... just recognize an amazing sled/deal when I see one.

oscar

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
Someone please buy his sled so he wants to snowmobile again! If it's to cheap he will forfeit the entire sport. !

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
Someone please buy his sled so he wants to snowmobile again! If it's to cheap he will forfeit the entire sport. !

I think we've gone beyond cheap. I'm not asking much more than what it would cost a guy for the turbo/install and the new top end/reeds!!!! Btw... you should be out riding that new turbo instead of posting on Snowest!!!

Last edited:

eyefish123

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2010
Northern Idaho
Not sure why but I got a "thumbs down" rating from labster on my previous post on this thread. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Premium Features