• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Unprotected sex forces sale of 14' pro/ boondocker turbo

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
Unprotected sex forces sale of 14' pro/ boondocker turbo sold!!!

SOLD!!!
My free time these days seems to all be spent in cold hockey rinks watching my 14 y.o. Play! i figure since my time with him is limited.... I don't want to miss any games to go ride. So... here it is

2014 pro 800 1600 miles
New top end (maintenance only) done by supreme power sports with only 150 miles on it. New reeds at the same time
Primary rebuilt this past fall
Boondocker turbo gtx 2860 550 miles
Boondocker box
Water to air intercooler/tial
8-15 lbs currently running 10
Artic fx wrap
Z broz 36" front end
Skidoo rubbers
Burly fab boards
Vent kit
Headlight delete with resistor
Holz Alpha x skid with ice age rails fox float and fox evol x
RSI Keith Curtis bars
RSI billet throttle block
RSI gel grips
Pro armor tether
Afr gauge
Van amburg full length bumper
Raptor trs up front
Skinz front bumper
7 tooth extroverts
156" 3" track with about 400 miles on it. Perfect shape
Walker Evans clicker shocks up front

I won't bore anyone with adding up how much Money is into this sled but it's a lot! This sled is a monster in the trees! I'm not gonna lie and say it doesn't have any turbo lag cuz I've owned quite a few and they've all had some amount of it. I will say of all the kits I've owned this has the least lag and is by far the best running kit I've owned! It's definitely not for everyone. It's been described like a "hooker on crack!" The Holz skid and the 36" front end keeps it very playful. It takes some getting used to but I wouldn't change anything if I had it to do over. If your looking for a nice easy stroll through the trees then this sled is not for you. With the right guy (probably not me) on top it will pull some retarded lines in some really steep stuff. It's definitely squirrelly but I love riding it. Sled is located in Coeurd'Alene Idaho. I do travel the northwest quite a bit for my sons hockey so I could possibly help with delivery. New price 8700!call or text 208 640-7463 I'm open to reasonable offers but I'm not in a position where I need to give it away
NEW PRICE 8400!
Will consider trades. Old cars,trucks, camper, 4 wheelers etc...

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Quit paying for hockey......
Take the kid riding.
Bring one of his buddies.........

Easy fix here.

Continue exercising the original "cause" of the problem

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
Quit paying for hockey......
Take the kid riding.
Bring one of his buddies.........

Easy fix here.

Continue exercising the original "cause" of the problem

The bummer part is that he actually enjoys sleddin'. Not as much as hockey but he does like to go. He's on a travel team this year so from nov. To middle of March we have out of town games/tournaments every other weekend and then home games the other weekends. It's just hard to find the time for anything else! I figure once he's out of high school I can get back into it. It's hard to watch stuff sit around and depreciate so quickly and only have time for a few rides a year. I went to revy in nov. And missed two of his games. The snow was good but I get that "I'm a chitty parent" feeling when I do that!

oscar

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
Trades? ! Hmmm i have a brand new craftsmen snowblower, 2 mini aussies (dogs) that may or may not bite! and perhaps a 16 axys with a boondocks sidekick if it ever ships! But honestly this sled rips. I have rode it more than once and always put a smile on my face. Hate to see him sell it, but someone is getting a deal!

eyefish123

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2010
Northern Idaho
Agreed, great title to the ad. On a side note, you will never be able to get the time back with your son. Take advantage of it. I missed one of my son's baseball games a few years ago because I was painting the house, he hit two home runs that day and I will never be able to see them. Always regretted the decision to paint that day.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
The bummer part is that he actually enjoys sleddin'. Not as much as hockey but he does like to go. He's on a travel team this year so from nov. To middle of March we have out of town games/tournaments every other weekend and then home games the other weekends. It's just hard to find the time for anything else! I figure once he's out of high school I can get back into it. It's hard to watch stuff sit around and depreciate so quickly and only have time for a few rides a year. I went to revy in nov. And missed two of his games. The snow was good but I get that "I'm a chitty parent" feeling when I do that!
I know where you are coming from. Hockey is everything here. 12 months a year. I think you are doing the right thing though, they grow up fast. Good luck!

Premium Features