• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UGH WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO CLOSE THREADS??

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
all you need now for a friend is a shrink...so he can sort all this b.s. and fantasy thats spinning in your make believe world..im serious bro...you need help

do u want proof on that too?

What don't u believe this time? the side work to get me started part or he DT part? want me to prove that to u too?

with logic? and math?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
KIRBY BUSINESS BREAKDOWN.

A Kirby distributor won't tell u this but I will...

the cost of making a Kirby at the Scott & Fetzer company in Cleveland Ohio is $300. Kevlar fan blade transmission all metal LED lights.... etc. quality.

a distributors cost to buy a bunch of Kirby's is $380.

the high selling price for a kirby today is $3,500 plus tax.

a new dealers cost is $1,734.

senior dealer cost is $1,534

DT ( distributor in training ) cost is $680.

now remember, Kirby is on the global 100 list for the top direct selling companies in the world. Kirby has been around since 1914. they survived the great depression. world ventures is on that list too and climbing the ladder and it's only 6 years old.

a new dealer on average will sell 10 Kirby's his first month. as a DT you have 3 to 4 dealers on a van. if every one of those dealers sell 10 Kirbys a month, that's 40 sales. now that's a little higher than average but it does happen often.

so most Kirby's sell from $1,800 to $3,200.

a DT makes an average of $1,000 off every sale.

if a DT sells 30 Kirbys off his van, that's 30 grand off his van in a month. if the odds are agains him, which in today's world it's a little tougher to get appointments, let's say he only sells 20 off his van and he doesn't get his 1000 off every sale. $ 10k to $15k a month is easy.

the work isn't easy, but if you're out there for 10-14 hrs a day bustin your *** to get appointments, you get demos, and demos equal sales. btw a new dealer sells 1 out of 3 Kirbys on average.

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
i know its always hard for people to understand new stuff, but when they're educated on the matter, they get it all of a sudden...

you know those kids that were in school that always assumed they knew something, and started making jokes, only to be proven wrong in the end?

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Last.

SCAN0012.jpg
SCAN0013.jpg

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
So then if my math is right on that pay stub you proudly posted for us to see you had sold approx. 1.2 vacuums that pay period....?

A Kirby distributor won't tell u this but I will...

the cost of making a Kirby at the Scott & Fetzer company in Cleveland Ohio is $300. Kevlar fan blade transmission all metal LED lights.... etc. quality.

a distributors cost to buy a bunch of Kirby's is $380.

the high selling price for a kirby today is $3,500 plus tax.

a new dealers cost is $1,734.

senior dealer cost is $1,534

DT ( distributor in training ) cost is $680.

now remember, Kirby is on the global 100 list for the top direct selling companies in the world. Kirby has been around since 1914. they survived the great depression. world ventures is on that list too and climbing the ladder and it's only 6 years old.

a new dealer on average will sell 10 Kirby's his first month. as a DT you have 3 to 4 dealers on a van. if every one of those dealers sell 10 Kirbys a month, that's 40 sales. now that's a little higher than average but it does happen often.

so most Kirby's sell from $1,800 to $3,200.

a DT makes an average of $1,000 off every sale.

if a DT sells 30 Kirbys off his van, that's 30 grand off his van in a month. if the odds are agains him, which in today's world it's a little tougher to get appointments, let's say he only sells 20 off his van and he doesn't get his 1000 off every sale. $ 10k to $15k a month is easy.

the work isn't easy, but if you're out there for 10-14 hrs a day bustin your *** to get appointments, you get demos, and demos equal sales. btw a new dealer sells 1 out of 3 Kirbys on average.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
So then if my math is right on that pay stub you proudly posted for us to see you had sold approx. 1.2 vacuums that pay period....?

i only sold 2 kirbys that week.

meaning that was off of just 2 sales.

you can make 1500 off one sale if all the luck is on your side.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
I like my Windsor it sucks too (Am I jumping on the bandwagon??)

Hey SMR my parents own over 200 of these in their janitorial business, to bad you missed that sale.

versamatic-10665_1b.jpg

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
I like my Windsor it sucks too (Am I jumping on the bandwagon??)

Hey SMR my parents own over 200 of these in their janitorial business, to bad you missed that sale.

versamatic-10665_1b.jpg

Had those at work when I worked at a recreation center, and boy did those things SUCK!

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I'll make you a deal.... I'll get a hold of a windsor vacuum, and I'll make a video of every comparison test there is. filtration, cleaning power, salt test, baking soda test, matters test, 2 minute test. I'll post it on here, and if the Kirby legitimately, unarguably wins each and every test, you have to buy a Kirby from a friend of mine.

does a Windsor buff and polish hardwood floors too?

Premium Features