• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UGH WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO CLOSE THREADS??

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Why do you post stupid crap like this? Congratulations, you work. Do you want an award for working and making a decent living for yourself? Why do you keep trying to convince us of how much money you make all the time? Keep your financials to yourself cuz quite frankly no one cares, and its getting old fast.

oh well you see, knzee had asked how much money i made at one time, and i told him i could make up any number and lie about it, and he kept harrasing me for an answer (therefore he cared that much) and i answered, and somewhere down the line the thread got closed.

i saw that knzee was reading these threads again, so i thought id remind him. and that picture has nothing to do with how much money im making. thts an old *** job.

that, and my **** got cut off, and you know me... i have to have the last word especially when im right on a certain subject.

i actually make that or less a month. but again, i live pretty nice off it.

a grand a week is nothing to brag about, as i have made a few grand in a couple hours a couple times. even before i was 18.

not trying to convince anyone how much money i make, as i have said a few times that im not rich.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
AND REMEMBER........................

remember how this all got started.....

i return to snowest lookin for advice about whats new in the snowmobile world....

then i decide to put something very special in front of people, and im hated for it, and mocked, and all that fun stuff, all because a few people thought i was some random internet scammer.

then im hated for proving them wrong.

and the dumb people are praised for being dumb.

so what, do i just act dumb? then everythings okay? no, **** that.

so again, all you negative people have to deal with me now, because i had to deal with you.

every action has an equal or opposite reaction.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
oh well you see, knzee had asked how much money i made at one time, and i told him i could make up any number and lie about it, and he kept harrasing me for an answer (therefore he cared that much) and i answered, and somewhere down the line the thread got closed.

i saw that knzee was reading these threads again, so i thought id remind him. and that picture has nothing to do with how much money im making. thts an old *** job.

that, and my **** got cut off, and you know me... i have to have the last word especially when im right on a certain subject.

i actually make that or less a month. but again, i live pretty nice off it.

a grand a week is nothing to brag about, as i have made a few grand in a couple hours a couple times. even before i was 18.

not trying to convince anyone how much money i make, as i have said a few times that im not rich.

So, you thought it was necessary to post it again?

Your not trying to convince us your rich? Yet you make a few grand in a couple hours once and awhile like its nothing? you sound like a spoiled snob. Why do you keep posting all your financial chit if your not trying to prove your doing well for yourself or to convince us your doing so well?

And in the college thread you kept telling us how much money you were making and were gonna make. Is that not trying to convince us?

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
remember how this all got started.....

i return to snowest lookin for advice about whats new in the snowmobile world....

then i decide to put something very special in front of people, and im hated for it, and mocked, and all that fun stuff, all because a few people thought i was some random internet scammer.

then im hated for proving them wrong.

and the dumb people are praised for being dumb.

so what, do i just act dumb? then everythings okay? no, **** that.

so again, all you negative people have to deal with me now, because i had to deal with you.

every action has an equal or opposite reaction.

ORRR you could just GROW UP and realize not everyone is going to like you and deal with the fact you have an unpopular product in the eyes of online communities because we have seen it come an go a million times. Try taking your product to ANY and I mean ANY other community and see what their reaction is to it. I can guarantee it will not be positive.

Your product isn't special, and no matter how many times you say it is it wont change people's opinions. Even the fact that hundreds of thousands of people use it doesn't make it special, just semi-popular. Its a membership to a discount site that costs 25$ a month, and if that's special to you, then boy do we have different definitions of special :face-icon-small-con

Feb 28, 2009
ORRR you could just GROW UP and realize not everyone is going to like you and deal with the fact you have an unpopular product in the eyes of online communities because we have seen it come an go a million times. Try taking your product to ANY and I mean ANY other community and see what their reaction is to it. I can guarantee it will not be positive.

Your product isn't special, and no matter how many times you say it is it wont change people's opinions. Even the fact that hundreds of thousands of people use it doesn't make it special, just semi-popular. Its a membership to a discount site that costs 25$ a month, and if that's special to you, then boy do we have different definitions of special :face-icon-small-con
exactally what I have been trying to say

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
PAY ATTENTION NOW.....

So, you thought it was necessary to post it again?

Your not trying to convince us your rich? Yet you make a few grand in a couple hours once and awhile like its nothing? you sound like a spoiled snob. Why do you keep posting all your financial chit if your not trying to prove your doing well for yourself or to convince us your doing so well?

And in the college thread you kept telling us how much money you were making and were gonna make. Is that not trying to convince us?

i was explaining how back when i was younger, i had made alot more money than i do now. that money is gone and spent so it has nothing to do with today. and i ride an 02 polaris 800. if i was trying to brag about how rich i was (which im not) id be like, oh yeah, i got a badass sled dude..... i have a picture of my brothers apex on my fb but i didnt post a pic saying its mine, cause its not.

and i started a college thread because mintens thread about schools got closed. within mintens thread, i called out a teacher for badmouthing a young, student who was just asking for peoples opinions. but again, i was hated for it, which stemmed from people thinking i was a scammer (which was proven to be wrong). then mintens thread got to talking about college and was closed.

and no, i said that i could SAVE UP 20 grand (meaning i DONT have 20 grand in my bank), and invest it, and turn it into alot of money. telling a plan. giving an example as to why not everyone needs a college degree, because some people were trying to convince me, that the only way youre going to make alot of money is to go to college, and that college graduates always make more money than non college graduates.

that is not entirely true, so am i wrong for giving examples??? with logic????

so off of the information given to you, you should be able to determine how, and why people talk ****. and if anyone of the **** talkers come in and say how what i said is not true, i will tell them to prove it. they will not be able to. because they will have been wrong in the first place.

Feb 28, 2009
i was explaining how back when i was younger, i had made alot more money than i do now. that money is gone and spent so it has nothing to do with today. and i ride an 02 polaris 800. if i was trying to brag about how rich i was (which im not) id be like, oh yeah, i got a badass sled dude..... i have a picture of my brothers apex on my fb but i didnt post a pic saying its mine, cause its not.

and i started a college thread because mintens thread about schools got closed. within mintens thread, i called out a teacher for badmouthing a young, student who was just asking for peoples opinions. but again, i was hated for it, which stemmed from people thinking i was a scammer (which was proven to be wrong). then mintens thread got to talking about college and was closed.

and no, i said that i could SAVE UP 20 grand (meaning i DONT have 20 grand in my bank), and invest it, and turn it into alot of money. telling a plan. giving an example as to why not everyone needs a college degree, because some people were trying to convince me, that the only way youre going to make alot of money is to go to college, and that college graduates always make more money than non college graduates.

so off of the information given to you, you should be able to determine how, and why people talk ****. and if anyone of the **** talkers come in and say how what i said is not true, i will tell them to prove it. they will not be able to. because they will have been wrong in the first place.
So your saying you left your step dads company where you made more money to get in to this travel bussiness where you make $1000 a week and claiming to be poor and cant get a new sled. but then you wanted to give me and three other people who questioned you and what your company does money to get into the bussiness that made you poor. You are the one sir that has no clue what the hell they are talking about.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
SO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE TOO...

okay, now heres an example of when you say stuff thats not entirely true, or fail to give every detail within your explanation, you have to be corrected.

Our product fulfills the number one dream in the world: go out and see the world. lie? yes? or no?

Our product gives the best deals anyone can find, GUARANTEED, which makes it way easier for the average person to go out and fulfill the number one dream. lie? yes? or no?

we're in the top 100 direct selling companies worldwide, and climbing the ladder in rank. lie? yes? or no?

its not just for vacations at discount, its for normal every day life at discount. and in todays world, not many people are going to say no to saving money lie? yes? or no?

the part you forgot to include within your explanation is the $25 a month gets waived for the rest of you life, when you refer the product to 4 others who would like to save money, and go out and be able to go see the world. Lie? yes? or no?

does you cell phone carrier have an incentive program like that? refer 4, and your phone bill's free forrever? and thats just air time? solar powered satellites keeping your network active.

the objection wasnt if it was special or not, ( which all those things mentioned above are pretty friggin special), but was that it was too good to be true.

"too good to be true" meanning "way too special to be able to exist"

well, that was proven to be wrong, so therefore it is pretty friggin special. lie? yes? or no?

and its not a discount site, its a discount lifestyle. lie? yes? or no?

and i think its obvious that i dont care if people like me or not, cause ive said some things to people that they may not like me for, but its all in truth. lie? yes? or no?

and i had said, that i was very aware, that people might hate it before i started explaining it, and i said pm me, because i knew that the people who were actually curious about it would pm me.

but when im called a scammer, or a fraud, etc., am i wrong to give logic, explaining how their assumptions are impossible? yes? or no?

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO

See, the thing is college graduates DO make money STATISTICALLY. meaning its not absolute, but its more likely than not. Here is proof that this is true.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/censusandstatistics/a/collegepays.htm.

Thus you have been proved wrong. If this doesn't prove your an idiot, then thats too bad I'm just going to just call it quits and ignore you till you go away. Cuz if you can't figure out why no one likes you and why your a moron then its not worth my time to try and teach you.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
SO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS TIMELINE. ...........

So your saying you left your step dads company where you made more money to get in to this travel bussiness where you make $1000 a week and claiming to be poor and cant get a new sled. but then you wanted to give me and three other people who questioned you and what your company does money to get into the bussiness that made you poor. You are the one sir that has no clue what the hell they are talking about.

WITHIN THIS STATEMENT, YOU WILL FIND WHY IM SO PASSIONATE ABOUT THE COMPANY.

so. as i was in junior high, i started learning the ropes of the government scrapping world. made money, did well, life happens, too much tension, not something i wanted to pursue at the moment, i quit.

upon moving out of the house at after graduation, i got a job building baracks for the army. it was seasonal, did it off and off for a couple years, got laid off again.

kirby guys came to my door to clean my carpets for free, and i bought a kirby because i saw value in the product. i enjoyed vacuuming as a household chore, and i was unemployed, so i said, hey, you guys are hiring, right? ( any sales job hires anyone pretty much as long as you can pass a backround check ) i ended up doing very well, made plenty of money, got promoted, and was about to become a DT. which average DT commissions are anywhere fro $15k to $24k a month. problem with the company is, just like any other company, my distributor was very shady, and very greedy. garnished my wages quite a few times. took towing expenses out of my pay checks. ( you can look up seatac distribution, and you can find many situations where he took pay out of checks ), and he would wave promotions in my face, give me goals, then take the promotion even after i reached the goals.

i was down in california on a kirby road trip. selling kirbys. making money. paying bills. the last week down there i was waiting on a pretty decent check. got my check, check was garnished. $320 for the week. payed whatever bill i could, and came back to washington with a quarter in my pocket. I WAS DONE WITH KIRBY AFTER THAT.

luckily for me, when i was down there, i knocked on this dudes door. he didnt like a solicitor being at his door, but within seconds, i had him laughin, smilin, just havin a grand ole time. he gave me a card. said that his daughters were doing work with this company. making 30-60 grand a month, and that the energy i was using to get into his house applied with worldventures would get me there in no time. i took the card, and still twiddled my thumbs, because ive been preached amway, isagenix, etc.

anyways, i got back up to washington. quarter in my pocket. i went to my best friends house. sayin **** kirby, it sucks, i have nothing, blah blah blah. then i said, hey larry, on a good note, look what this dude gave me. i showed hiim a card. he said, oh my god, my friend does this and makes hella money. so what did i do? i really had no choice at this point.... i got in touch with this dude, and he showed me what it was, and it just made sense to me. but i was still broke, so it really didnt do me any good.

after 1 day of knowing this random dude, i hit him up and said, dude do you knwo of anyone that needs work? ill pull ****in weeds if i have to.

he said, no, not of the top of my head. let me ask around.

within an hour, he called me said "im picking you up my dentist wants to meet you he's got some work for you"

i met the dentist guy. real cool guy. like an older surfer type of guy. but not stupid. he's in worldventures as well. a guy that has a practice, and makes plenty of money as a dentist, nice house, not someone that absolutely NEEDED worldventures.

he put me to work. in just over a week, he paid me $400 for 4 days worth of pullin weeds. $200 to detail his porsche, $200 for the denali, $200 for the boat, $150 for the truck, $350 for the RV.

thats $1500. dentist didnt know me, he didnt have to put me to work, he could have done the work himself.

shortly after i get an envelope on my bed. with $365 in it. it was from the dude that told me all about worldventures. i hit him up, and was like dude, no, what are you doing.

he said, no dude, dont worry about it, get me back when you can, i know you could use it. its been done for me, just passin it on man...

thats just 2 people within this company who didnt know me, but were so down to help a dude that was in a tough spot.

a situation like that opened my eyes to a whole nother world. then i started experiencing this stuff first hand, and im friggin stoked about it.

and no, im not rich, im not making a ton of money, i dont bust my *** with this company. i just started a few months ago, and just like ANY other company in the world, you start at the bottom and work your way up, and this business model, allows you to surpass someone thats above you.

so when i come here, and im like, dude, this stuff is some good stuff, and people automatically are like oh, dude, youre full of ****, you're nothing, good luck scamming people, i naturally get a little offended when people start talking about a company that has been helpful to me in such a way that world ventures has. people within this company are like family.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I have an idea, how about we all quit responsding to this diptard unless it's in his own sandbox.

Dirtstick, your sandbox is here;
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289416

HEY SMART ONE, THIS IS MY THREAD. I STARTED THIS THREAD. YOU'RE TELLING ME TO NOT POST IN MY OWN THREAD??

SNOWEST TYRANT!!!!

^ JUST A LAME JOKE DONT WORRY NOW....

BUT REFER TO MY POST ABOVE THIS ONE FOR WHY IM SO POSITIVE ABOUT MYSELF. DO IT. I DARE YOU.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
See, the thing is college graduates DO make money STATISTICALLY. meaning its not absolute, but its more likely than not. Here is proof that this is true.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/censusandstatistics/a/collegepays.htm.

Thus you have been proved wrong. If this doesn't prove your an idiot, then thats too bad I'm just going to just call it quits and ignore you till you go away. Cuz if you can't figure out why no one likes you and why your a moron then its not worth my time to try and teach you.

AND ALL I HAVE SAID IS YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A COLLEGE GRAD TO SUCCEED. AND I HAVE SAID THAT STATS DON'T MATTER TO ME AS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, BECAUSE I DIDN'T ATTEND COLLEGE, BUT IM DOING JUST FINE WITHOUT A DEGREE. AND I HAVE SAID THAT A COLLEGE DEGREE HELPS, BUT STATISTICALLY DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK OUT IN THAT GRADUATES FAVOR. SO YOU TRYING TO PROVE ME WRONG IS STILL FAILING AND IF YOU ARENT TOO LAZY YOU COULD DO A LITTLE READING TO FIND OUT WHAT I HAVE SAID.

Now refer to post #53.

C

cbc24

Nov 26, 2007
gp
if your not first your last!!! but seriously lol kinda agree ....when i see you talk about world ventures i just think oh hes at it again..

rockdog2112

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2008
Cheyenne,Wy USA
It's really not your stupid thred. It's a stupid thread on a public forum. We can pretty much do whatever we want until the fun police show up and close it.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
i ended up doing very well, made plenty of money, got promoted, and was about to become a DT. which average DT commissions are anywhere fro $15k to $24k a month.

he gave me a card. said that his daughters were doing work with this company. making 30-60 grand a month,

, he paid me $400 for 4 days worth of pullin weeds. $200 to detail his porsche, $200 for the denali, $200 for the boat, $150 for the truck, $350 for the RV.

thats $1500. dentist didnt know me, he didnt have to put me to work, he could have done the work himself.

shortly after i get an envelope on my bed. with $365 in it. it was from the dude that told me all about worldventures. i hit him up, and was like dude, no, what are you doing.

he said, no dude, dont worry about it, get me back when you can, i know you could use it. its been done for me, just passin it on man...

thats just 2 people within this company who didnt know me, but were so down to help a dude that was in a tough spot.

all you need now for a friend is a shrink...so he can sort all this b.s. and fantasy thats spinning in your make believe world..im serious bro...you need help

Premium Features