• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UGH WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO CLOSE THREADS??

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
Snowmobilesrme, no one cares about your stupid *** kirby **** vacuums so STFU about them! I give no f**ks what they are made out of and I don't give a sh*t about vacuums in general especially kirby or whatever gay brand you are trying to sell. Windsor vacuums are the best vacuums I have ever used and you look like a straight pimp while using one. 16,000 people agree that you should stfu, thats about as many people in my whole town, so you should do so! Since you are always trying to sell sh*t why dont you buy my xbox 360 from me, just western union me the money, $150 and ill ship it to you. This will give you something to do.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Snowmobilesrme, no one cares about your stupid *** kirby **** vacuums so STFU about them! I give no f**ks what they are made out of and I don't give a sh*t about vacuums in general especially kirby or whatever gay brand you are trying to sell. Windsor vacuums are the best vacuums I have ever used and you look like a straight pimp while using one. 16,000 people agree that you should stfu, thats about as many people in my whole town, so you should do so! Since you are always trying to sell sh*t why dont you buy my xbox 360 from me, just western union me the money, $150 and ill ship it to you. This will give you something to do.

I'm not tryin to sell a Kirby. you mentioned about the Windsor. I don't sell kirbys which is why I said "my friend".

Why are you so hostile?

lol

and 16000 votes? only 100 views? that's hella possible huh?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I'll tell you what? give me names of the best vacuums you know. and I'll do legitimate comparison tests between every one of them with the Kirby for fun, I'll record it for u and put it up here. accept the challenge? since you're so sure about your vacuums?

it's all in fun now, don't get too upset, you sound like a crazy person.

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
Sorry for the hostility, I'm actually in a really good mood and tried to do a funny freak out. Didn't work as good through text as I was hoping lol.

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
I literally can't even think of the last time I looked at a vacuum. Not trying to be a d*ck (for once) but do you really not have anything better to do than make videos about which vacuum is better?

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
i think you do know your vacuums..intimately..and as well you are a prime example that they do damage to the brain when you try and remove ear wax with them..you should go and se Dr. Fullacrap..i think he is a relative of yours...so remember now Mr. Donald Trump wannabee...keep the Kirby out of your pants

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
No, he doesn't have a real job.

again I am in sales. I can work 60 hrs a week or 6 hrs a week. I am on a 1099.

and no, I've been wanting to work on a video anyways to help a friend market a little better. then make another short 30 second clip to play on an iPad to help a couple friends get more appoints when they knock on doors. it's gonna be awesome. helping others make money. seein the smile on their faces.

you see, when you make your own hours you have more time to do other things.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
again I am in sales. I can work 60 hrs a week or 6 hrs a week. I am on a 1099.

and no, I've been wanting to work on a video anyways to help a friend market a little better. then make another short 30 second clip to play on an iPad to help a couple friends get more appoints when they knock on doors. it's gonna be awesome. helping others make money. seein the smile on their faces.

you see, when you make your own hours you have more time to do other things.

I own my own business, I can understand setting your own hours :face-icon-small-sho

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
sheep-shagger-apron2.jpg

Premium Features