• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turny, 3-05-10

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
Terrible light, scary drive there, deep deep deep is a under statement, crazy.
Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture001.jpg

R

rickeystarr

Nov 28, 2009
Turnagain snow was great today! We were out with the crossfire and XP, was tough riding with the crossfire but sure was alot of fun. See you all tomorrow.

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
hey

Carefull on the drive in the am, may be frozen. I had a good scare in some slush right by placer. I went sideways pretty close to where the two people died earlier this year. Had to throw her in reverse and get straight. Luckily no one was coming at me.

R

rickeystarr

Nov 28, 2009
Thanks to everyone on here that helped me pull my crossfire out of the deep hole today. I will post pictures as soon as Dave emails them to me. I thought for sure my sled was gonna be lost!

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
hey

Turny was great today. Helped some young guys out of a huge oil. Towed out another guy with broke crank. Great snow to left of parking where no one really goes. Left camera in truck,and missed some great super stuck pictures.

B
Dec 28, 2008
Awesome time

Turny was great today. Helped some young guys out of a huge oil. Towed out another guy with broke crank. Great snow to left of parking where no one really goes. Left camera in truck,and missed some great super stuck pictures.

Actually we pulled him out of a hole. :whip: Great riding with everyone. I'll check out the helmet cam tomorrow and try and figure out how to make and then post some video.

R

rickeystarr

Nov 28, 2009
Pictures of the Crossfire almost going in a hole

Thanks again to all that helped pull her out!

IMG_2728.JPG

IMG_2729.JPG

IMG_2730.JPG

IMG_2731.JPG

IMG_2732.JPG

Premium Features