• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trying to get ahold of RK-Tek

yourhoodsopen

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2014
Running Water, South Dakota
Does anyone know if there is a secret, or better way to getting ahold of RK-tek. I've left a couple of messages just wondering if the guys are off enjoying the snow or I am am trying the wrong number. 208-852-3221 is what I've been trying.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've got a sick sled(as in not feeling the best, not as in bad a$$ sick) and need some help from RK.

Thanks guys.

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
Best way would probably be just make a post about how well Indy Dan or big johns motors work and how you think they have got them dialed in and are at the top of the performance pile. He'll reply instantly ! :).

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Best way would probably be just make a post about how well Indy Dan or big johns motors work and how you think they have got them dialed in and are at the top of the performance pile. He'll reply instantly ! :).

^^^ That's funny. lol

Never had a problem with the # you have posted or email or PM's or if you question what he sold you on a open forum he contacts you fast. haha

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
just use your phone I've never had a problem reaching him, make sure you are calling during regular business hours and adjust for mountain time zone .

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.

who is big john slick

west dreams

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2009
Becker, Mn.
Big John is one of the Ski Doo motor Gods. Nice guy, knows his stuff. My Ski Doo bud has his sled there right now. Interesting thing, his motor seized on the first ride within 8 miles due to lack of oil.

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
Big John is one of the Ski Doo motor Gods. Nice guy, knows his stuff. My Ski Doo bud has his sled there right now. Interesting thing, his motor seized on the first ride within 8 miles due to lack of oil.

thanks west , Kelsey is a nice guy to and really knows his stuff all my interaction with him has been great and never had a problem getting a hold of him or with the product. I don't think its right to run down a guy's name because you couldn't reach him.

Premium Features