• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trying to find Rev Summit bulkhead, possible front Nun,

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Lookin for 04-06 Rev Summit or Rev chassis Bulkhead and possible front Nun in descent shape, Im lookin for this so I can start building a Tripple Rev chassis and build me a custom tunnel, hopefully when I get the tripple mods done I`ll swap the body panels and other components from my sled I have now to the other tripple chassis, but have my original one for an extra, It does need the Nun straightened or replaced , its not bad I have been riding in and will continue to ride it the way it is.

I play on building a 780 or 809 tripple sled with motor all stock other than the pipes, would acrually like to start out with running a single pipe set up like the 700 tripple I put im my ole 97 Summit, but not sure if they installed single exhaust Ypipe and pipe on a 800 or 809??

I will most likely be installing a D&R on this bulkhead also, which is one of the best ones to get??

let me know what you have for a great price with shipping to 99403

others are talkin about no activeity on the skidoo section here so I`ll start , everyone please chime in and get more activity on this section, all you ever hear is
people askin how good the Brand New sled they ordered is, when most of the sleds we build here will smoke all the new sleds, we can get narrow front suspensions and better rear skids and lightweight parts still and have a more than capable sled with less than half the cost of a new one, sorry just my 02 No bashing please I don`t start topic to here other knock my opinion, Thanks to all.............

Thanks, Darren

Last edited:

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Lookin for 04-06 Rev Summit or Rev chassis Bulkhead and possible front Nun in descent shape, Im lookin for this so I can start building a Tripple Rev chassis and build me a custom tunnel, hopefully when I get the tripple mods done I`ll swap the body panels and other components from my sled I have now to the other tripple chassis, but have my original one for an extra, It does need the Nun straightened or replaced , its not bad I have been riding in and will continue to ride it the way it is.

I play on building a 780 or 809 tripple sled with motor all stock other than the pipes, would acrually like to start out with running a single pipe set up like the 700 tripple I put im my ole 97 Summit, but not sure if they installed single exhaust Ypipe and pipe on a 800 or 809??

I will most likely be installing a D&R on this bulkhead also, which is one of the best ones to get??

let me know what you have for a great price with shipping to 99403

others are talkin about no activeity on the skidoo section here so I`ll start , everyone please chime in and get more activity on this section, all you ever hear is
people askin how good the Brand New sled they ordered is, when most of the sleds we build here will smoke all the new sleds, we can get narrow front suspensions and better rear skids and lightweight parts still and have a more than capable sled with less than half the cost of a new one, sorry just my 02 No bashing please I don`t start topic to here other knock my opinion, Thanks to all.............

Thanks, Darren
Hmm the tripple will add considerable weight to the sled and with the HP /weight gain will not climb with a stock 800 twin,JMO

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I have a buddy with a 780, bored, ported, pipes, carbs, an attac system etc... in a REV. It will f@#cking eat an 800HO alive!

I agree on a HO however the one I rode with was falling short from a 800R. This was climbing in deep and the extra weight was noticeable,Its all good just allot of work for matching a R motor/lighter sled. I do believe it will make more ponies but the weight was the drawback.Additional 50 lbs with triple pipes.

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Gee!

I've rode this thing numerous times... and the front end was up, and it was moving. I don't know what the track speed was? The reason he did it was for a 5000 mile engine that makes nearly 200hp. I know my 800HO before I Turboed it would spank an XP. I know cause I bought one new. My 04 felt like it had 20 more horse!

Last edited:

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
I have the chassis...

but the bulkhead is part of the tunnel. This thing only has 1000km on it. Its clean and straight! '07 update with the big holes in the boards.

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Sorry...

about the pic of the articulating bar riser. These are some pics i had on my phone at work. I can get more... better pics.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
I have a 03.5 summit bulkhead and tunnel. Has a drop and roll done already with clean title for $200

Does the 03.5 have the same chaincase length as the 04?, cause I thought the 03 Had the same chaincase as the ZX chassis, like my 04 Summit has an inch longer chaincase than the zx and the 03.

everything is straight? and how much drop and roll does it have? does it have the front Num crossmember on it?

Where in Idaho are you located, I am across the river of Lewiston ID, 83501actually adjoining cities Clarkston Wa 99403

text me some pics if you like, and we could also chat that way if that works for you. 208 305 4732

Thanks, Darren

H
Jan 10, 2002
PF, Idaho
Yes its the same length chaincase as 04 summits and zx chassis. There is no nun on it. Its vanamburg kit. I believe 1.75x2" . The tunnel isnt perfect. I bought sled from Plumnuts racing 6 or so yrs ago. Ill get some pics and send them to ya. I live 30 miles from spokane.

Thanks
Josh

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Thanks, Hymark860 on the good deal today on the chassis I purchased Summit bulkhead and tunnel, VE drop and roll chaincase kit installed,VE chaincase aluminum Chaincase Belly protector, VE multiply hole rear drop brackets, 151 cooler, VE tunnel extension.

Thanks, Wildcard

Still lookin for a front Nun Crossmember and bulkhead front plate, Let me know what you have everyone.. post here or pm me or text to 208 305 4732

Premium Features