• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trip to the States

J

jmoore

Dec 15, 2007
WYO
Trip

Trevor,
Make sure you call us if you make the trip down here. We will take you where the locals go!! Turbo chute is finally calling our name!!:scared:

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Trevor,
Make sure you call us if you make the trip down here. We will take you where the locals go!! Turbo chute is finally calling our name!!:scared:

Where is the turbo chute?

X

XP2009

Sep 10, 2009
Hey Trevor, I'm in when do we leave. Did you plan on making any "pit stops" while in the states? LOL.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Where is the turbo chute?

Iceman,
That's on a need to know basis... Come down with Trevor and I will show you.

In this area there are 5 chutes.
Turbo chute is the easiest and has been done by a lot of people. Don't get me wrong I have seen a few turbos not make it out a time or two. Including me.
2 other chutes, only 3 people have made them all the way out.
and one sled was totaled when he failed to make it!
About a half dozen other people have tried. And several others just say. "fawk that"!

The other 2 chutes. 1 person climbed out and the other..... Well lets just say that my nut sack has kept me from trying it yet.. And that includes a time during filming of last years 10 HIGH video.
So come on down and lets try them out.. April is better for climbing..
Keep us posted.
dc

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Iceman,
That's on a need to know basis... Come down with Trevor and I will show you.

In this area there are 5 chutes.
Turbo chute is the easiest and has been done by a lot of people. Don't get me wrong I have seen a few turbos not make it out a time or two. Including me.
2 other chutes, only 3 people have made them all the way out.
and one sled was totaled when he failed to make it!
About a half dozen other people have tried. And several others just say. "fawk that"!

The other 2 chutes. 1 person climbed out and the other..... Well lets just say that my nut sack has kept me from trying it yet.. And that includes a time during filming of last years 10 HIGH video.
So come on down and lets try them out.. April is better for climbing..
Keep us posted.
dc

Wow didn't know there was that many nasty shoots in the Snowies. Where at in the snowies? Centenial or closer to Rabbit Ears? I be up for trying the Turbo shoot but you already scared me with the other two LOL.

thinking I am going out to the snowies next wkd. You guys gonna be around??

PS. what shoot were you climbing in the 10 High vid that you didn't make it? Was that in the Snowies?

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Wow didn't know there was that many nasty shoots in the Snowies. Where at in the snowies? Centenial or closer to Rabbit Ears? I be up for trying the Turbo shoot but you already scared me with the other two LOL.

thinking I am going out to the snowies next wkd. You guys gonna be around??

PS. what shoot were you climbing in the 10 High vid that you didn't make it? Was that in the Snowies?

Iceman,
I just got back from riding today. Did turbo chute on a T M8 barely. Great snow.
The chute where I wrecked my sled was up in the Togwotee area above Brooks Lake. I will get that chute this year!
I am not going to make it south this weekend. But let me know when next time you are heading that way again. The snow is Awesome.
On where are these chutes........... They are in the mountains:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features