• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trip to Revy BC leaving from Ontario Canada

schnid21

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2009
Hey guys.

Seen a couple other posts like this in this section so figured I'd throw one in here too.

Planning to head to Revy next week. All of my normal ridin buddies have backed out so looking to find someone to head out with or meet up with.

I'd be leaving from Southern Ontario driving through the states. Across Michigan Indiana Wisconsin Minnesota etc and eventually back into Canada around Saskatchewan.

At this point if I pulled my trailer id have space for one extra sled.

Dates aren't set in stone yet. But was thinking of leaving mid next week to arrive in Revy on the Friday. Hoping to get 6 days riding in and then start heading home.

Dates are still flexible. I can move them around a bit.

I've been west a few times now. Always south of the border so this will be my first time Revy but I hear the snow is awesome right now.

I ride a 16 M8000. Have full Avvy gear and have done some basic Avvy training with Mike Duffy. I'm by no means a pro rider but like to think I can hold my own. Just need to get some seat time on this new sled to figure it out.

Pm me or email me at schnid21@hotmail.com if anyone is interested.

Cheers.

Jason

Premium Features