• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track options for 850 155 Khaos slash

R

Reddragon800

Feb 26, 2013
The new Free ride track looks very impressive. The center lug is huge. Time will tell, but i think this will be the best upgrade for any polaris. installed a few already and fitment is perfect.
IMG_4147.jpg
IMG_4148.jpeg

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
The new Free ride track looks very impressive. The center lug is huge. Time will tell, but i think this will be the best upgrade for any polaris. installed a few already and fitment is perfect.
is this the correct part number for the 165 version?

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
That conquer looks like they’ve redesigned from the previous years I’ve seen. They do have a reputation of trenching a little, but have been good tracks.
Short story on my 22’ boost 155 2.75 track. Bought a new G5 turbo 155 3” last year. Stock for stock uphill drag racing in deep powder the G5 would make my 22 boost look like a no -turbo sled. Then got the TRS P-85 boost clutching/alignment/ motor mount and 23’ Polaris boost update tune. Both sleds then ran pretty much dead even. A month later I put the 300lx (cut to 15” wide) on my boost. It was see ya later G5 turbo after that. It really was amazing how good the 300lx improved the boost in deep/lite utah snow. It’s a very good upgrade for the boost over the 2.75

J
Nov 17, 2022
MT
Where do you ride? Average snow conditions? That makes a difference to track selection/ suitability.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
NW Montana, but travel chasing the snow. We typically have higher density snow than UT, WY, and SW Montana due to our lower elevation.

Super appreciative of everyone's feedback. If the cost of each was the same I'd probably go with the new Freeride track. I'm leaning toward the 300LX due to the cost savings.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
NW Montana, but travel chasing the snow. We typically have higher density snow than UT, WY, and SW Montana due to our lower elevation.

Super appreciative of everyone's feedback. If the cost of each was the same I'd probably go with the new Freeride track. I'm leaning toward the 300LX due to the cost savings.
Man, for NW MT the m770 is a freaking beastttt and a bit cheaper. But also is heavier and harder to come by. I had one on my boost before nuking it on a stump. Crazy how much more go and lift it creates then the 2.75

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
You guys are making me question my Series 6 2.6
It gives up sooo much performance on a fantastic sled. Moving up to a quality 3" will get you farther then just about any mod besides boost. But no reliability penalty.

I think the 2.75 series 8 was a nice upgrade from the 2.6 and especially the series 7 but their 3.25 seems to be the first viable competitor to the doo or cat 3" offerings. It's been a bit frustrating that since about 2017 poo had led by so far in handling but lagged so much in putting power to the ground.

E

Eatstone

Jan 23, 2021
East Kootenay
Has anybody seen anything negative about the Composit M770 3” track? Very few reviews that I can find. It looks to be a good track other than the increased weight over a 1 ply track. For the price vs the OEM tracks it looks hard to beat.

I see a lot of sleds for sale in my area that have that track on them.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Has anybody seen anything negative about the Composit M770 3” track? Very few reviews that I can find. It looks to be a good track other than the increased weight over a 1 ply track. For the price vs the OEM tracks it looks hard to beat.

I see a lot of sleds for sale in my area that have that track on them.
They are great. They were hard to get because they are a Russian import. That's what Caleb runs.

R

Reddragon800

Feb 26, 2013
Yes I see it now. I wonder if it works better then the lynx track I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will be better then the lynx track as the lug design is better and the track is 4lbs lighter.

Premium Features