• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tone change xprturbo

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
Was in cooke yesterday on "snow". I say it that way cause it's real bad there. Tracked out, boulder field.
However the changes I made to the sled had positive results.
Cranked up the center shock spring to almost max, set the skis to full narrow plus went back to the ds4, and softened the front springs.
At least I could get around but the sled still will take ya for a ride sometimes. Crashed four times and need parts that probably don't exist
If ya got used parts, I need
Pipe
Upper and lower front belly plastics
Ds4 ski
Right intake vent and mount

The ski flipped up, the loop went right through the belly pan and into the pipe
Spit the durapro out and distorted the ski many ways

Who makes a pipe? I saw bikeman had one but I'd rather a jaws crankshop dyno port or cpi if they exist

Didn't an aftermarket intake vent kit come out? I can't remember the name?

IMG_20230108_124059361.jpg IMG_20230108_124050693.jpg IMG_20230108_124111779.jpg 11945.jpeg

Last edited:

Sleds R Fun

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2007
BC
At least im not the only one!!!! I had a branch push on the glove box and did same price tag in damage. Be sure to check that your airbox isn’t screwed up. The hood is durable/flexible however the air box is hard plastic and mine had plenty of cracks. Most of the Doo stuff was in stock.

Premium Features