• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotee - Overnight Parking

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Wondering what lots allow overnight parking at Togwotee? Looking to spend a few nights in the trailer.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thanks Christopher. Do you know if the Brooks Lake or Tie Hack lots allow overnight parking as well?
I have never used either of those lots, so I can't speak with any first hand knowledge.
But this lot is HUGE and has toilets, and of course you can walk to the Lodge for FOOD or BEVERAGE as well.

1962Cat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2021
Moran WY
Wondering what lots allow overnight parking at Togwotee? Looking to spend a few nights in the trailer.
The parking lot directly below Togwotee lodge is available for overnight parking. Just so you know. There will likely be sled dogs in the woods right behind the bathroom , as they train in that area. It might be a little noisy at times.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The parking lot directly below Togwotee lodge is available for overnight parking. Just so you know. There will likely be sled dogs in the woods right behind the bathroom , as they train in that area. It might be a little noisy at times.
Nothing better than the sound of HUSKIES!!

dogs.jpg

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Thanks for the replies. I have ridden Tog a few times. Always nice to get as much knowledge as I can. Anyone else know about the Brooks Lot, Tie Hack or Moccasin? How about along side the highway in the pullouts?

wyobob44

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2005
Sundance, WY
the pullouts alongside the highway are a no go for overnight parking, WyDot gets a little upset about the pullouts being plugged up with overnighters, the Brooks and Togwotte lots are ok for overnight, if you don’t mind a possible early morning wake up from the State Plow truck plowing the lot after an overnight snow dump, anything alongside/attached to the highway are only day use.

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
the pullouts alongside the highway are a no go for overnight parking, WyDot gets a little upset about the pullouts being plugged up with overnighters, the Brooks and Togwotte lots are ok for overnight, if you don’t mind a possible early morning wake up from the State Plow truck plowing the lot after an overnight snow dump, anything alongside/attached to the highway are only day use.
Thanks for the verification. That is pretty much as I had expected. I have no problem waking up and moving the rig for a plow truck! We have done that in a few other locations.

Premium Features