• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TOGWOTEE 1-11 thru 1-14

S
Jan 22, 2008
Southern, MN
Group of 4 seasoned riders heading back to Togwotee for the first trip of the year. Will be staying in the big house at lave mtn lodge which sleeps 11 comfortably. Looking for another group of 4 to 6 that would like to split the costs of lodging with us. Room is $250 per night so the more there the cheaper it is - and the place is hudge... Check out the website..

Get a group together and meet us out there, or, let me know and we can arrange vehicles/trailers. If you've never been to Togwotee area now is a great chance to get out there with a group that knows their way around. If you have been there then maybe you can show us some good spots as well.

It's snowing in Tog right now with 18 inches expected over the next 3 days. Looking further west, it appears that the jet stream is lined up to bring snow frequently..

Jeff

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
Group of 4 seasoned riders heading back to Togwotee for the first trip of the year. Will be staying in the big house at lave mtn lodge which sleeps 11 comfortably. Looking for another group of 4 to 6 that would like to split the costs of lodging with us. Room is $250 per night so the more there the cheaper it is - and the place is hudge... Check out the website..

Get a group together and meet us out there, or, let me know and we can arrange vehicles/trailers. If you've never been to Togwotee area now is a great chance to get out there with a group that knows their way around. If you have been there then maybe you can show us some good spots as well.

It's snowing in Tog right now with 18 inches expected over the next 3 days. Looking further west, it appears that the jet stream is lined up to bring snow frequently..

Jeff

Jeff,

Just looking for more info about what your group of guys are like? Where are you from? I have a 15 year old boy and another friend who wants to bring his son but I know some guys like to party hardy and we just eat and ride. Let me know what you think please?

Chris

Jeff, I hear the trail access at Lava is questionable - icy and wind-swept. If that is the case when you get there, keep in mind that you can access the CD trail system from Crooked Creek Guest Ranch up on Union Pass quite easily. Check out there meal specials and bar, too, while there. Nice place to ride from and with 24 hour fuel now available makes it a great place to start & end your day. www.crookedcreekguestranch.com for webcam, details and directions.

Cindy

Premium Features