• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tobe monosuit

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
PICTURES PLEASE!
Just for a good laugh, be a sport.
http://issuu.com/tobeouterwear/docs/tobe-2013?e=3744291/2673631 page 17
You are ready for the disco tek or the james bond thing tux underneath or a wrap singer.

900113_greenred_1.jpg

untitled_3close.jpg

495574&width=1365&height=1024&resize_mode=fill.jpg

R
Mar 16, 2010
HAH! That's the one.

I would have, umm, preferred a black one, but the people at Tobe had one left & made me a deal on it. Even at full pop, I'd have been VERY happy - it is a nice piece. Trick was, the one they had was the red/green.

I deliberated, then I got it. Glad I did. I've been considering getting some Rit dye and making it grey and greyer, but y'know what? On the days I want to wear it (stupid cold and/or deep), I DON'T CARE. Too much fun to care.

heh.

Yes, teletubbie - I've heard that once or twice before.

(okokok, it is pretty much constant, with or without a gopro)

Making it more fun, I'm a larger-than-average gent, so, well, yeah. It is embarrassing for a couple of minutes, then it is just funny.

It does have a bum-flap. As does my onsie long underwear. I dress up like an 8 year old to go snowmobiling.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
HAH! That's the one.

I would have, umm, preferred a black one, but the people at Tobe had one left & made me a deal on it. Even at full pop, I'd have been VERY happy - it is a nice piece. Trick was, the one they had was the red/green.

I deliberated, then I got it. Glad I did. I've been considering getting some Rit dye and making it grey and greyer, but y'know what? On the days I want to wear it (stupid cold and/or deep), I DON'T CARE. Too much fun to care.

heh.

Yes, teletubbie - I've heard that once or twice before.

(okokok, it is pretty much constant, with or without a gopro)

Making it more fun, I'm a larger-than-average gent, so, well, yeah. It is embarrassing for a couple of minutes, then it is just funny.

It does have a bum-flap. As does my onsie long underwear. I dress up like an 8 year old to go snowmobiling.

Bahahaha! Do they call you "Stinky Winkie"?

I wouldn't mind the bum flap some days....

B
Dec 5, 2010
I had one last year, I loved it. I'm a taller guy and always had issues with snow up the jacket. Last year was the first year I never had a issue, wouldn't trade a onesie for anything. Getting the new Kevlar this year.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I can see the potential advantage while riding.
But I also see the disadvantage of every time I would currently shed the jacket.....
While digging out,
While stopping for a break,
While wrentching,
In vehicle etc.

They will sell, simply because they are different than the current norm. Me? I'm not drinking the koolaid until I am convinced it would fit my needs better than my current gear.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
they should give out free snowest lifetime memberships to whoever has the balls to wear one out in public.LOL.

S

Sheepdog

Nov 27, 2007
Big Sky Country
I've done the YMCA rolling down some hills in the past. You get up and have snow everywhere you don't want it.

How have the zippers held up? What's the going price? I'm interested.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I have a feeling that these will de-throne the notoriety of the NMFH. Better yet, buy the onezy and get NMFH.

I personally like my MF gear. I don't have to unzip that flap on the back to take a crap.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I've done the YMCA rolling down some hills in the past. You get up and have snow everywhere you don't want it.

How have the zippers held up? What's the going price? I'm interested.
Zippers held up fine, that's one thing that could use upgrading on the suit, maybe they did for this year though, they work but every once in awhile they get caught in the windblocker thing that covers the zipper. I think they run $550-600. I got an early season discount last year and got mine for $470. Cheaper than a coat and bibs

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I have a feeling that these will de-throne the notoriety of the NMFH. Better yet, buy the onezy and get NMFH.

That is awesome! So now you need to come up with the catch phrase...and acronym for us to use. A video using the phrase this winter will seal the deal!

This comes to mind - Nice F'N Onezy NFNO

Premium Features