• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled SNOWMOBILE!??

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Ok, can someone please tell me what happened to Timbersled SNOWMOBILE PRODUCTS???

Yes, i know Polaris purchased the company and we were all eager to guess where this was leading. But now when I ponder possible new products for my pro rmk, there is no trace on their website that they ever made anything for snowmobiles??

When choosing images after searching for it, there are no pics that roots back to a timbersled website. Lots of snowest and others.

I can search well enough to find stuff if it exists (on the web), but I could only find dealers selling TS stuff. Not TS themselves, except snobike stuff.

So, did Poo pull them out of sleds or what??

Rant over...

Angermangement890

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2002
Frazee, MN
www.koolmekustoms.com
I hope they are just putting up a new website for the sled stuff. There were a few bugs in the online ordering system, maybe they are a fixing those along with a new website. I had no problems ordering a customers suspension in the 1st week of October, product arrived quickly as usual.

Last edited:
J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
I was just in there the other day to buy a couple of t-shirts. Same old black lab laying on the floor and same snowmobile products on the wall!!! Maybe a guy is gonna have to buy through a dealer??? I bet a phone call will answer all your questions!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Yes, I bet the new website is experiencing "growing pains".

They still have the sled stuff...

My suggestion is to Email them direct with what you need or give them a call direct.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Ok... Sounds comforting.

Just wanted to check back on their rear arm replacement and wanted their own site to be sure I looked at up-to date products and prices.

Anyway, just have to wait a while I guess.

Thanks guys!

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
That is scary for those of us who bought snowmobile suspension systems no matter what brand of sled you have. That pretty much drops the resale value that is already low on sleds with aftermarket skids to zero if you can't buy replacement parts or be able to upgrade what you have. I understand progression of a business but when you forget what got you where you are today for the latest craze seems to be a little short sided. I am sure snow bikes will be around a long time and the development very lucrative for those involved. Not bashing snow bikes here at all. However, Corporations have a history of eating their young once they have established their market plan and bought the rights to technology they did not develop on their own. Now that Polaris owns timbersled only time with tell what will happens to the old customer base.

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
Just out of curiosity.., is that a thought or fact???

I really thought they would have incorporated TS suspensions into the Polaris sleds. That would have been the next thing coming stock on a sled as OEM. Maybe 17/18 models. Maybe I'm guessing wrong.

Premium Features