• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thread subscription notifications not working?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I started receiving the emails again today.. Christopher, I think maybe you should re-evaluate your reason behind the problem..
Its quite possible we are chasing after MORE than just one issue here. Nevertheless, some started getting through to you once again.

I think Brian may have tried offloading some of our mail services from our server and onto a different provider to see if we could get around the blocks by having a different point of origination. That "might" account for why some people started getting some e-mails again.

Won't know for sure till later tonight though.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
i went into my main hardware store today...they were out of an item i wanted...they could have told me to phone China where the item was made and have me talk to the workers on the factory floor to hurry up and get those shipped to North America so i could spend my earned money when it arrives...but the hardware store told me that they are expecting supply to come shortly and will phone me asap when its in...do you guys understand the road to customer satisfaction and service yet..???..this is a very near pay site...not to be a free site...the professionalism and courtesy of the user is expected and demanded by the Mods ...shouldn.t we be led by example..!!!

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
i am only getting partial subsciption notifications now. i am getting nothing in my spam folder. I use gmail.

Get this fixed if you ever want me to pay for this site

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thanks again.
I will let Brian now that his "work-around" appears to be working now!

THANK YOU for being patient while we solved this bug.

Premium Features