• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

This thing looks interesting

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I could see taking those handlebars in the nads but looks cool. Give me a nut cup and have a bag of ice waiting for me. I'd try it.

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
I'm not sure a 250 cc 4 stroke is enough to be fun once the newness wears off but i could see it being kind of like a stand up jetski. would be fun around the farm though.

R
Jan 3, 2018
Lake Tahoe
I give the founders huge props for designing and manufacturing something like this. That is no small feat. Impressive.

But to say, "Finally, a snowmobile with the agility to take you beyond the trail and deeper into the backcountry." They need to remove that off their website. That is bad marketing in my opinion. We are all already deep in the BC on our sleds and snowbikes. And this stand up sled will have no chance keeping up with either in the BC by the looks of it. It may be a fun toy to play around with in the right terrain and snow conditions but it is not going to be a BC weapon like we already have. Just my opinion.

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
the cat 400 single 2 stroke would be sweet. A 2 stroke pipe takes up way more space than a 4 stroke muffler though.

Premium Features