• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Things to look for.

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Here's your sign.

I'm sure you have read this ADJ?

1001 lookers.

Like to keep it towards the top.:face-icon-small-win

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
In hiding!

No show at the dessert, was hoofing it to Quebec to accompany 877SH and play with his EXPLORER. :D

One thing to know, it works on snow! :)

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
eye no

i was gonna give you a call but i have been so busy at the shop i wouldnt have been able to meet up anyways....maybe we can all get together at tug hill or something next winter....

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Back in Seattle

Will be moth balling the fleet, save a 503F for the remaining spring snow pile.

Which machine would the masses like to see on Ebay first? See our site, new and used.

Will be adapting softer mountain grade tracks of different lengths to these machines, OEM 121", 136" lengths will be sold to you flat landers who like to wear them out.

As Cjgodden found machines without forward shock spring will drag pegs often on hard pack, he also uses Simmons 10" ski so results differ but softer sprung machines climb better here, has to be a happy medium, trying late 80's Honda CR80 spring still needs to be lighter.

Wish we had a final version of the Explorer like 877SH here to putt up against 503F, but will have to wait till October release. :)

Last edited:
G
Jan 21, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Where is the best place to purchase a Polaris XLT #1042 belt and a Snowtracker Kit?

I live in Washington State.
-Just bought a 04 600 HO and want to update her before the snow flies which from the looks is soon.
Time too start the pushups........
Follor your front Ski.....

Gary S.

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
Where is the best place to purchase a Polaris XLT #1042 belt and a Snowtracker Kit?

I live in Washington State.
-Just bought a 04 600 HO and want to update her before the snow flies which from the looks is soon.
Time too start the pushups........
Follor your front Ski.....

Gary S.

I just got a new snow tracker kit direct from ADBovion and I was disappointed to see the carbides are very small. They are almost half the height of the older ones. IE less blade to cut into the snow.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Final design.

I just got a new snow tracker kit direct from ADBovion and I was disappointed to see the carbides are very small. They are almost half the height of the older ones. IE less blade to cut into the snow.

No more bending of the front of the carbides, before these we were welding a third stud on our Ski-Doo Renegade replacements.
:)

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
eddie murphy said to watch out for.....

the old banana in the tail pipe trick. it will twist your brain inside out with frustration... my 02 503 developed a severe cough. i replaced motor, coil, carbs etc. all due to the silencer packing getting jammed up in the outlet tube. the inner steel perforated tube broke free and didnt line up with the outlet and jammed it full of packing causeing me severe mental stress for days!!!

tony, tryin to get my pics of the 800 R together, to get them on the forum, got my third ride under my belt. Loving the insane power under my belt, 60-90 mph!! it is incredible!! reverse is the most nicest part of handling a snowhawk by yourself!! the dpm for altitudes with the new technology motor blows away the old HO 800 Hawk. Wish I could ride every day... we just got 15 inches of snow two days ago.. Tomass Alaska Toy Rental

Premium Features