• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Official Conspiracy Thread ...

H
Nov 26, 2007
havre, montana
maybe they will dig up all the dirt and nobama will have to resign or be impeached, (nixon)

wonder what happened to the lawsuit over the fake birth certificate, one report on the tv said that when asked they were given 2 different hospital names of where he was born and 2 different copies of birth certificates???

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
.....can I stay up on the roof ????:p;)

lol...yeah, but dont jump when obama wins, ok? :rolleyes: :beer;

disclaimer...the above statement is in no way an endorsement for obama, for those of you who would turn it into such!! :rolleyes: :D :beer; (and if you're going to leave me rep because of it, at least have the ba!!s to sign your name).

S

Snow Fox

I am so sick of hearing all of the sh it about this election, and is this true or a conspiracy, etc. etc. I am going back to enjoying life, reading Louis Lamour books, and whatever happens, happens.

WHO GIVES A SH IT!!!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I am so sick of hearing all of the sh it about this election, and is this true or a conspiracy, etc. etc. I am going back to enjoying life, reading Louis Lamour books, and whatever happens, happens.

WHO GIVES A SH IT!!!!!

chit i agree with fox....while the louis part!!

I thought the mafia did jfk?

Now how about giving everyone the microchip so that all can be tracked, and hearded around like cattle....-and this my strange yukon friend is why I will never, ever have a car with onstar or any other such system. If they can unlock your car doors, what's to keep the cops from shutting the car down? Hell I don't even like having a cell phone(minus convience). Not even sure on GPs units to be truthful.

And this is all why I don't own any guns.

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
chit i agree with fox....while the louis part!!

I thought the mafia did jfk?

Now how about giving everyone the microchip so that all can be tracked, and hearded around like cattle....-and this my strange yukon friend is why I will never, ever have a car with onstar or any other such system. If they can unlock your car doors, what's to keep the cops from shutting the car down? Hell I don't even like having a cell phone(minus convience). Not even sure on GPs units to be truthful.

And this is all why I don't own any guns.

exactly.......gotcha

Premium Features