• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Official Conspiracy Thread ...

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
They are a couple of good Democrats.

Yes everyone, there is such a thing as good Democrats!

A south dakotan democrat is more conservative than a "conservative" Republican in many states, McCain himself would probably be a fair example of the latter.

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
I e-mail them all the time. I've never called them though, not much of a phone person.

I sent Daschle an e-mail in '04 and told him he was out of touch with Dakotans and was going to lose his seat to Thune. :D For some reason I got no reply? :confused:

Voting for Herseth and Johnson again though. :beer;

H2SNOW,

Did we really land on the moon, did Oswald kill JFK? :)

the moon thing happened ....JFK was similar to Obama and Oswald didn't have enough brains to cook a turkey ....any questions ??:)

Well there is ONE thing for sure. America although it may be faced with a poor leader and be put into a downward spiral, will never forget what being free was.

There will be a day when we will have to overtake our govt. That day will not be fun or good for any nation. But it will happen!

It will happen right around the same time they try to take our guns away.

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
Well there is ONE thing for sure. America although it may be faced with a poor leader and be put into a downward spiral, will never forget what being free was.

There will be a day when we will have to overtake our govt. That day will not be fun or good for any nation. But it will happen!

It will happen right around the same time they try to take our guns away.

that my friends comes from someone that understands....good job:beer;

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
heyy you can't talk like that ....jus a minute ......."honey whats all those black suburbans doin in the yard "..................................gotta go .....uggg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt ..........run fer yer lives !!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:beer;

Just like the round ups that happened in Canada from your legislature, years ago.

Whatever Quebec says, the lemmings go right along........:D

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Oswald didn't have enough brains to cook a turkey ....any questions ??:)

Oswald killed JFK alone, no conspiracy. Latest computer analysis proves it. The magic bullet was not so magic when JFK and Gov. Connelly are lined up correctly. When their bodies are lined up correctly you will see that the bullet took a straight, direct path and is very plausible. Oliver Stone doesn't want you to believe that though.

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
Oswald killed JFK alone, no conspiracy. Latest computer analysis proves it. The magic bullet was not so magic when JFK and Gov. Connelly are lined up correctly. When their bodies are lined up correctly you will see that the bullet took a straight, direct path and is very plausible. Oliver Stone doesn't want you to believe that though.

what training or Military experience did Oswald have regarding sniper fire ???

who is Oliver Stone ??

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
what training or Military experience did Oswald have regarding sniper fire ???

who is Oliver Stone ??

Oswald was trained to shoot as is every marine as far as I know. I don't remember what award he got but he was not the bad shot the media wants you to believe. It was not a far shot for a bolt action rifle equipped with a decent scope.

Oliver Stone directed the film JFK(1993), many(probably most) Americans base their thoughts of the assassination off this movie and it is riddled with errors and incorrect information to lead you to believe there was a conspiracy. I have the movie, it's good to watch but worthless from a historical standpoint. There is the age old arguement that he must've been shot from the front because his head moves back and to the left, but the angle that he was shot from and the fact that the bullet hits the upper rear part of his skull(missing by only 2 inches or so) explains why his head moves that way. His head was clipped by the bullet more than what you would say "hit" by the bullet. Oswald was a Marxist and did it because of his Marxist beliefs, whether any Marxist leaders(Castro, Kruschev) had anything to do with it I don't know.

I wrote a huge paper on the assasination when I was in high school and added more to it in college and have done more research on the subject than most would care to know.

Last edited:
H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
Oswald was trained to shoot as is every marine as far as I know. I don't remember what award he got but he was not the bad shot the media wants you to believe. It was not a far shot for a bolt action rifle equipped with a decent scope.

Oliver Stone directed the film JFK(1993), many(probably most) Americans base their thoughts of the assassination off this movie and it is riddled with errors and incorrect information to lead you to believe there was a conspiracy. I have the movie, it's good to watch but worthless from a historical standpoint.

I wrote a huge paper on the assasination when I was in high school and added more to it in college and have done more research on the subject than most(excluding some historians) would care to know.

I should hope that you kept your pen and paper handy.....it seems that you may have a second chance at it if O gets in ......

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
I should hope that you kept your pen and paper handy.....it seems that you may have a second chance at it if O gets in ......

I have a feeling he's going to serve less time than William Henry Harrison did(a month). I don't wish death on anybody but I think there's somebody out there polishing their rifle in case they need to use it after Tuesday. :( Question is, will that just start riots in every big city or will their be an all out civil war? I am a firm believer that if something doesn't change there's going to be a civil war or a major uprising within the next 5 years. Might sound ridiculous but I think it's only a matter of time, people are fed up. With our troops spread thin, who's going to protect America? Do we even want to protect it, it might be time to start over honestly. The problem with that is there's no guarantee Democracy will be the new form of government. Sounds horrible I know but this is not even close to the same America that we started off with. Washington and the other founding fathers have rolled over in their graves 100 times I'm sure. I'm honestly scared of what the future holds, and I've got 50 more years(I hope) left on this earth. I could go on and on.................

Last edited:
M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
I have a feeling he's going to serve less time than William Henry Harrison did(a month). I don't wish death on anybody but I think there's somebody out there polishing their rifle in case they need to use it after Tuesday. :( Question is, will that just start riots in every big city or will their be an all out civil war? I am a firm believer that if something doesn't change there's going to be a civil war or a major uprising within the next 5 years. Might sound ridiculous but I think it's only a matter of time, people are fed up. With our troops spread thin, who's going to protect America? Do we even want to protect it, it might be time to start over honestly. The problem with that is there's no guarantee Democracy will be the new form of government. Sounds horrible I know but this is not even close to the same America that we started off with. Washington and the other founding fathers have rolled over in their graves 100 times I'm sure. I'm honestly scared of what the future holds, and I've got 50 more years(I hope) left on this earth. I could go on and on.................

The same things were said in the early 70's because of a never ending foreign war we couldn't win, a corrupt president, oil, and recession...sound familiar??

Premium Features