• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The IOWA post MAX section

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
maddog or anyone make it to manilla for tractor pull? i was running around parking cars, did i ever mention that i hate dealing with the public! some people are total idiots:rant:

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
more rain, now i am behind spraying beans, found a few stray waterhemp that snuck away from authority first. now i got to get more aggressive with my rates. had to take caps off boom on 4730 to powerwash some atrazine still hung up in boom. time to throw caps away and put valves on. another lesson learned the hard way!

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
maddog or anyone make it to manilla for tractor pull? i was running around parking cars, did i ever mention that i hate dealing with the public! some people are total idiots:rant:

Ya I parked mine next to my friend's house and walk about 2 blocks. Maybe I should tell the host to put the benches on the other side of track next year.. I'm sick of sun blinding me.

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
Water water everywhere. .. have creeks that look like the Mississippi. .. 10 miles south they had 6.5" this afternoon. .. trees down everywhere... river rising. Mile wide creeks.... put truck in barn before work. Got home to a 8" tree limb about 10' long laying in the spot where truck is usually parked.... could be interesting next few days with the iowa river

cycloneracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Carson, Iowa
Need to bring pigs camping and let them run free. Then apologize to the neighbors and tell them they are "just friendly".

I'd rather deal with their kids than the 6 dogs.

People are just plain rude........

cycloneracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Carson, Iowa
dy9aga7y.jpg

Today's going to be awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features