• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tampico

Status
Not open for further replies.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
No cell service ~7miles before parking lot and then probably not till the top of Darland.
Do not forget ur Discover pass it is DNR land, u do NOT nd a snopark permit, there is not a "snowpark", it is a winter recreation site.
Looks like it snowed all the way down to the parking lot last night.
GS6

D
Mar 31, 2011
Went up yesterday. Snow in the lot when we got there. Gone when we came back. Found a few spots where the snow wasn't bad. Trail was tore up. Followed what looked like groomer tracks in but didn't look like he had his blade down very much. Looked like they were dragging something heavy on skids either in or out. Warm up there. Not sure I'd run that whooped out trail again for the marginal snow we found. Still, more snow there than at work :)

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
It was a good day with the boy today, snow was good up high. The snow is getting thin down low but gets good a bit above treephones. The groomer was running today so that made the ride up and back real nice. It was great talking to Summ8rmk, Snowdawg and crew.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
Is anyone riding tomorrow 3/15? A friend and I are going to ride I believe, if so we would like to possibly hook up with a couple more guys, it should be deep.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
I ended up with a group of 5 of us. Summ8rmk if you are coming up alone or with a couple of guys and need riding partners we will gladly take a couple more. We will be in the upper lot at 9:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features