• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tampico

509_Colton

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 30, 2012
Yakima wa
Yesterday on the trail north fork side. Enough to ride for sure. Still got to be careful plenty of stuff to hit. But deep spots for sure

20211224_114547.jpg

snowmofo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
washington
Great to see someone talking about tampico on here . I was starting to think that there wasn’t going be any Tampico reports this year lol
When I can’t get out I like to at least see what’s going on

We went out on Wednesday and it was 2.5-3’ deep powder over the hood all day and snow was coming down when we left the parking lot. Wanted to go today with the last round of fresh snow but had to work. Not much base yet but, around 5-6’ at the upper cabin.

I went up on Tuesday and checked it out, there’s enough snow to unload and road ride if you drive up to Tree Phone. I went back up on Wednesday and rode to burn the gas out of my sleds. Beautiful day and the only one on the mountain. Up on the ridge and the upper cabin has decent snow, you can do some powder turns in the meadows. Maybe 2’ at the upper cabin. 75FB5CBA-8D9B-4493-A133-75E488ABCD31.jpegUnloaded with about a 12” of snow.

A711418E-986B-427C-A54A-4312B8001BFE.jpeg

RoostinRyan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2013
Yakima, WA
I went up on Tuesday and checked it out, there’s enough snow to unload and road ride if you drive up to Tree Phone. I went back up on Wednesday and rode to burn the gas out of my sleds. Beautiful day and the only one on the mountain. Up on the ridge and the upper cabin has decent snow, you can do some powder turns in the meadows. Maybe 2’ at the upper cabin. View attachment 395443Unloaded with about a 12” of snow.
Looks like we have a decent start. Hope we can keep the ball rolling!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Premium Features