• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stark Varg snowbike

M
Jan 14, 2004
Conceptually it makes a lot of sense, it solves the whole CVT problem/question plus you could dial in as much power as you want with instant torque. The 2 questions are obviously batteries/range and weight. I suppose you could just stop and plug into a power tree when eating lunch.

M5

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
insane amount of torque. with the wheel it's 692 ft lbs.

Winshady

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 16, 2019
Northern California
Conceptually it makes a lot of sense, it solves the whole CVT problem/question plus you could dial in as much power as you want with instant torque. The 2 questions are obviously batteries/range and weight. I suppose you could just stop and plug into a power tree when eating lunch.

M5
Much like the power tree, my buddies wife thinks there’s a money tree growing in backyard!

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
If I remember correctly, the batteries were about 60 pounds. With unlimited funds one could have a Sherpa on a sled pack batteries around for you.

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Damn. I still want one though. My next plan is a cabin in the middle of the goods with multiple stark Vargs. At least one bike on the charger all the time.
I also dream about a massive yacht with room for three helicopters, and about 20 of my best friends. Maybe a 60 person crew catering to us? Post up somewhere off the coast of Alaska for a few months each year. Ski **** like we used to ski!

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Snow is melting quickly here right now and I am getting a bit depressed.

Premium Features