• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

south east idaho non- ethanol fuel?

otist

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
I live in montpelier id. I hate running ethanol fuel... it seems ihad more fuel related problems last yr than ever so im trying avoid running ethanol.... so does anyone no of any place near by that sells at least 91 octane non- ethanol fuel?

B

Bowfisher

Sep 16, 2011
American Falls ID
It looks like Lava has a station that has non-ethanol fuel. Pocatello has 1 station left That carries non-ethanol. I heard last year that Preston had a station that carried it but we always fueled up at home so I never checked it out. Here's a good site to help try finding non ethanol fuel. http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=ID

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
dont know about preston, but there is one station in logan - thomas (jardine) petroleum on 200 N and about 1100 west. only one ive found in cache valley that is ethanol free.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Good thread in the Idaho section about non-ethanol stations. Most are further north from you between Poky and Rexburg, but there are still quite a few options. I've been taking a couple 5 gal cans to fill up if I'm in an area with one of the stations. That way I'll have at least a tanks worth if I head south and can't find any.

Premium Features