• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SOLD: 2017 SnoWest Project Trailer

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Okay.
Who's out there shopping for a good solid trailer at a great price?

Ready to sell this one and get started on the next one.

CaptNCoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edgewood, Wa
so is this a 20' plus 4' nose,or a 24' plus 4' nose?
The build sheets show 2 different things.( first attachment on this thread, versus link to other build thread on this trailer)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
so is this a 20' plus 4' nose,or a 24' plus 4' nose?
The build sheets show 2 different things.( first attachment on this thread, versus link to other build thread on this trailer)

From the rear to the front of the Square portion of the trailer.
5bee4f8b6bcbaf74a687af0d2b4c89aa.jpg

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lnWiFDIeOco" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
the only thing deterring me is it not being a gooseneck :face-icon-small-fro

Ya, I hear ya.
I would LOVE to try a Goosneck one of these days.
But because I use my truck every week for hauling printed materials, I MUST have a cab on the back of it. There is just no way around that for me. Be it books or a thousand copies of SnoWest, I can't have an uncovered truck bed to place the gooseneck.

That said.
I have pulled these bumper mount trailers all over north America now and really have NOT had any issues with them at all. As long as you have a good strong truck with a solid suspension beneath it, your not going to run into any issues with a 28ft trailer. A 38ft, ya, thats getting LONG for a bumper pull, but a 28ft is fine all day long!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features