• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Enclosed Dual Axle Drive Through Trailer- 7’ Tall Inside

C

cokingcat

Jan 28, 2008
2007 Wells Cargo Fun Wagon Enclosed Dual Axel Trailer with V Nose

Mfg Model: FW192-VF, GVWR 7,700lbs,

Inside measurements are quite large since the deck is over the wheels. No wheel wheels poking through the deck so is totally flat inside. Measurements below are listed below. But I am 6’4’ tall and I have no issues stating up inside.

V Nose door, man door is located on the driver side of the trailer, which is helpful for some parking lots. Back end has a slight dip for easy loading of items. Back and front ramps have the bar that latches both sides at one time and only one lock is required. Also they are spring loaded assisted. Everything extra inside ca come back out in 20min, so it can go back to a drive-in- out trailer. It also has finished white walls and ceiling.

Electrical:

Electric Jack, with manual crank included

2 Deep cycle gel battery located in a metal box in front of the nose so you can run jack without a truck hooked up

New light style for 07

A Sensata Dimensions Pure Since Inverter. This is not kind of junk you get at an auto store.

It converts the batt DC to 120v AC. Cost about 1,600 bucks on ebay.

3 celling lights

Electric breaks and outside lights all work

Heat:

1 20lb propane tank

1 fire extinguisher

1 carbon monoxide tester if you remind me to find you one

1 vent in the nose for any kind of exhaust. I used to run a generator from the inside out. Which is what the wood box was for. The nose exhaust cap comes with it.

1 wall mount ceramic heater, pro-com, haven’t used it since I got the bigger Dayton unit

Dayton Infra-Red Radiant Ceramic heater runs off a thermostat

Model 3E460B, 30,000, setup for LP, cost $700 new on amazon. It will cook you out the trailer in the middle of the winter.

In short- You can run the thermostat off the inverter (off the batt) or a generator, or an extension cord.

Extras:

D Ring tie downs, flush mount on the deck

2 stabilizers jacks in the back, for loading heavy times while not hitch, not needed for sleds

Deep Caliber ski guides and track grips

1 roof vent

No leaks anywhere

License plate mounts on back ramp not underneath

Two shelfs, and a table folds down from the wall

Comes with a Rubbermaid FastTrak hook system

Door has a hook to keep it open, nice item to have on a windy day or at hilly parking lot

I still have the mfg key for the door lock

Real break chains

Tire Info:

205/75/15 5 Bolt

Spare mounted on a rim, mounted inside the trailer on the wall

Measurements:

Inside box- 167” Long by 8’ Wide (square)

Inside nose- 68” in nose wall, that’s 9.5” wide

Back ramp opening measurements- 92” wide by 72” tall

Inside Height- 7 feet tall

Front nose opening ramp- 5’ tall and 68.5” wide

Door opening- 34” wide by 65” tall

Overall Length- 23’

Overall Height- 102” without vent cap, aprox

Ball size- 2 5/16

I used it for snowmobiling. Right now, it can hold two long tracks and a kids sled. If the heater rack, and two shelf's were removed, it could hold 3 long tracks and become a drive though trailer again.

Does have a scratch on the top passenger back corner.

Trailer located in Leadville Colorado

Only selling because I could use a larger one, in no rush to sell

Clean and clear title in hand

Call or text Ross during the day at 970 four 1 seven – 17 twenty-one

Empty 1 pick.jpg IMG_7959.JPG IMG_8341.JPG IMG_8357.JPG IMG_8359.JPG IMG_8360.JPG IMG_8361.JPG IMG_8362.JPG IMG_8363.JPG IMG_8364.JPG IMG_8365.JPG IMG_8366.JPG IMG_8368.JPG IMG_8371.JPG IMG_8372.JPG IMG_8373.JPG IMG_8384.JPG IMG_8383.JPG IMG_8381.JPG IMG_8380.JPG

hartlogan

Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Sorry if it’s in there and I missed it, but how much are you asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

cokingcat

Jan 28, 2008
Just the trailer- $ 6,200
Trailer w/ Inverter- $ 7,200
Trailer w/ Two Heaters- 6,700
Trailer w/Inverter & Two Heaters All In- $7, 500

Premium Features