• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Soda Springs Snowmobile accessory shop

Pgritton

Premium Member
Nov 14, 2009
Soda Springs
www.pgoutdoors.com
Hey fellow sledders,

Just wanted you to know that I have launched a new website, www.pgoutdoors.com, which features products and brands you all know, trust and are familiar with.

My shop is located in Soda Springs, Idaho, very near some of southeast Idaho's better riding as well as being on Highway 34, which leads to Alpine and Jackson Wy.

In addition to stocking Avy bags, I am setup to do Avy tank refills. My site offers free shipping on orders $100 and more. Need an after hours tank refill for a ride the next day? Not a problem, just give me a call. I don't want anyone on the mountain without a ready Avy pack!

As you might guess I do sell radios and am also a HAM radio operator. Let me know if I can help with radios, programming, or frequency problems/questions.

I have been in business a number of years doing screen printing and embroidery but I am new to the snowmobiling accessories industry and appreciate any suggestions and comments. I am a mom/pop shop and do truly appreciate everyone's support. Support in my area has been overwhelming and I am truly humbled.

I am an avid snowmobiler and will help anyone in whatever way possible. If you pass through Soda Springs I would love to have you stop and visit!

Again, my website is www.PGOutdoors.com, which was upgraded around the first of January. If you have time take a look and leave me a comment.

If I can answer questions about the Soda Springs area, riding and snow conditions let me know! Contact information is on the webpage. Thanks and hope to see you on the mountain!

Premium Features