• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So Disapointing.....

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
Leave a can of 4gal of gas with a healthy mix of water and alcohol for them to steal next time. Burn down a motor in no time at all.

That's exactly what I did I carry a2 gallon can and had it swipped a few time out of the back of my truck..So I put about 1 tilre of gas and filled the rest with water. It was gone agin and put back a few days later never taken again:mad2:

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
I was parked at the 8k up the back road to boulder had a brand new Viper cover, and i trew it into the back of my thruck. When we left the ONLY trucks there were from Alberta NO more room for anyone else. Got back and guess what GONE $200.00. I hope he crashed his sled into a tree or rock!:face-icon-small-fro:face-icon-small-dis:face-icon-small-dis

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
IMO this is the biggest problem with my generation and the one below me. It's a generation of being put into timeout instead of getting their A$$ beat to the point in hurts to sit by their father. They also for the most part have been givin most everything & haven't ever had to work HARD for what they have. So in return we all as a whole get to deal with a bunch of losers with their hands out & that think if you have it...They should have it.
The moral of the story is beat your kids a little bit.... It builds character & they'll think twice about stealing other people's stuff.

Even more than a beating how about make them responsible for what they have done. Make their name known and pay back double what they took,,and NOT their parents do the paying.Remember DR Spock said "spank a child and stunt a genius" :lol::lol::lol::lol: So we are surrounded by geniues!! I think not

Premium Features