• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Ramp For Truck

H1Pilot

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
it would be nice if they made a skinnier ramp for mountain sleds. I have the caliber, but its too wide for the narrow ski stance mountain sleds.
I have this ramp and ended up cutting the center section cross bars...I cant remember how much I cut out, but I reduced the overall width of the ramp to fit our mountain sleds. I sleeved the inside of the crossbars with a 12" piece of aluminum and simply rivited it back together. I will post up pics in a couple of days. This is a great ramp, very heavy duty. I also have the revarch, but like the calibur better.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
I have this ramp and ended up cutting the center section cross bars...I cant remember how much I cut out, but I reduced the overall width of the ramp to fit our mountain sleds. I sleeved the inside of the crossbars with a 12" piece of aluminum and simply rivited it back together. I will post up pics in a couple of days. This is a great ramp, very heavy duty. I also have the revarch, but like the calibur better.

Interesting. Ski-doo? The sled in my video going up the ramp is a 36" Front end.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
For those who have the RevArc ramp system, and rotate your own tires it makes a great lift for them heavy 1 ton tires. Put tight to the tire, and pull the top down like a crowbar.

8AA6EC02-3FC2-42A7-A6B5-D68BBEA5CBEC.jpeg

Last edited:

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
The caliber 2.0 is narrower than the original, specifically for narrower mtn sleds.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I owned the Caliber 1.0 ramp and now have the 2.0.

The ramp itself is the same size as the 1.0.

The difference is that the outside lopro plastic glides for your skis are wider, which means they can accommodate a narrower ski stance.

The ramp itself is not narrower in width.

Premium Features