• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< SnoWest Arctic Cat FREE SLED Giveaway>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snodad

Jan 5, 2008
Would have to ride a 2016 before I could make any worthwhile suggestions. How about Cat having a demo tour so people could check out the newest refinements.

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
You most definitely will!! Praying that Southeast AK gets a huge snowfall this year! I've already been talking to some buddies about making a trip into the Washington/Idaho area this spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You most definitely will!! Praying that Southeast AK gets a huge snowfall this year! I've already been talking to some buddies about making a trip into the Washington/Idaho area this spring!

Looking forward to 3 days of riding with you!!

If you're lucky, you might even get a sneak peak at the 2017s...:face-icon-small-hap

But of course we would have to swear you to secrecy while your at the test facility!!!

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Looking forward to 3 days of riding with you!!

If you're lucky, you might even get a sneak peak at the 2017s...:face-icon-small-hap

But of course we would have to swear you to secrecy while your at the test facility!!!

I am beyond excited!! I spoke with Steve yesterday and am ironing out some travel details today and tomorrow!!! 2017 sleds??! Oh man...

P
Feb 28, 2011
Post a reply. This is awesome!
Post a comment. I love arctic cat
Post a question. Will this be a better backcountry sled then my 2013 f800 RR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features