• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SledHead Racing 880 Big Bore Kit for SkiDoo 800 ETEC

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
This is a SledHead Racing 880 Big Bore Kit that was ordered and installed just last year, the Fall of 2015. Kit has less than 150 miles on it. In perfect condition. Straightline Performance Fueling computer included and clutching for 7,000' to 10,000' also included. Can email pictures to anyone interested, or if your are located Northern Utah- come take a look. Kit is in perfect condition. Selling for $2000.00. Local pickup in Logan, UT preferred. Great deal for someone looking to beat the new 850's.

Last edited:
B

bebaldus

Mar 4, 2011
Grangeville Idaho
I would like to purchase your kit, but I would like to see some pictures and need some more info. Can you text them to 208-983-8820 or call me Brendon. I am located about 1 hour north of Mccall Idaho so shipping shouldn't be to bad. I am guessing you are selling the obvious jugs, pistons, head, domes, and controller, but was wondering if you have Gaskets, wrist pins, clutching, coolant manifold ect. You said about $4000 and they are about $3000 shipped base kit only so you must have some extra stuff or just purchased a whole new top end hence the extra 1k just wondering what is all included. Thanks!

Premium Features