• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sledding near Ennis/Bozeman area!

T
Nov 30, 2007
Hi!

I'm coming from Norway, to stay on a ranch near Ennis for three weeks, from beginning of April. I was wondering if one of you guys would show me some good sledding in the area!
I would need to rent a sled though...anyone want to help a fellow sledder, a loooooong way from home? :)

Tim-Hugo

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Here are some pics from last weekend...You will want to check out threads about the following areas, as they are just over the hill from Ennis, and some of the best riding you will find anywhere...

Look for threads about: The Gallatin, Buck Creek, Portal Creek, Taylors Fork, Cabin Creek, West Yellowstone...

IMG_2629Medium.jpg

IMG_2644Medium.jpg

IMG_2670Medium.jpg

IMG_2677Medium.jpg

IMG_2698Medium.jpg

IMG_2703Medium.jpg

IMG_2709Medium.jpg

IMG_2762Medium.jpg

IMG_2781Medium.jpg

Here is a little video of a play area in Buck Creek area...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRe8j_i-sRs

T
Nov 30, 2007
Looks awesome! Just the kind of area i want to visit! But i will need someone to guide me, that knows the area. Wouldnt want to try finding my way alone. And also its no fun riding alone. ;)

So if anyone wants to let me tag along, and maybe help me find a place to rent a sled, that would be great! I'm 27 years old, been sledding since i cant remember, so i wont slow you down. I'm no expert hillclimber though, since we got no mountains around here. But as long as it doesnt get to close to vertical, i'll keep up! I would also want to rent a decent sled, not an old wreck. Any Polaris whidt IQ chassie, or a rev would be great. But i feel most at home on a Polaris. Got a 08' 600 RR. :)

Premium Features