• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Transporting Services

turboDS1300

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
That new turbo sled just arrived yesterday in great shape. Awesome service Mike. Thanks so much for your help coordinating the transportation.

E

Ed Fast

Jan 22, 2004
Gillette WYO
question

can you ship me a ridding lawn mower its about 350 pounds from wortington to gillette wyoming

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
This is fantastic service. Mike (?) I am bad with names, was great. We shipped my Freeride from me to another SWster in Ohio as I recall (bad with states too, lol), Mike was great with phone calls and info, and checking up to make sure things went smoothly. I crated the sled, drove it to Boise, walked into the shipping place, a very attractive woman took the paperwork that I was instructed to take, I went and took a leak. By the time I was out, she had a tracking number and told me where to drive to get unloaded, and the nicest guy EVER helped me get a crated sled out of my enclosed trailer. Lots of sweat and work until we could get it on the forklift forks, but he was thrilled to do it. (Could have been because it was Friday and almost quitting time.) :)
Very happy with the whole experience!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN
Thanks guys, Let me know, I am sure I will beat anyone else's prices out there too for shipping. We ship steel and plastics on a daily basis and have 80-90 daily customers that ship tons and we beat up the LTL carriers for good pricing. You will actually get someone on the phone too if there is any mixup but dealing with CH Robinson or a big broker its tough to get small issues squared away with how to handle questions or etc. Thanks

If anyone ships anything at work too, give me a call.... I will send a quick quote. Many times if your not handling the shipping your suppliers or customers are "padding the price" a little.
thanks Again everyone.

snowpromod

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Northeast Ohio
I am the new owner of Devilmanak's Freeride - MRN was great to deal with for the shipping - made it all possible with a great rate! THANKS

GolfPineAcres

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2008
Mike,
Potential regular sled shipper here. You've mentioned crating. How about some pictures of crated sleds, or how you would like the crating done? I'm a visual person and would find it helpful.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN
You can crate it how you'd like, I would say put it on a few pallets, then make a 1x3 or 2x4 frame around it with 1/2inch plywood covering it up. They don't stack anything on them, the crate is mainly to keep it from bumping into other things. I will try to come up with some pics

I am not really sure how to get them on here but I can text them to your cell... thanks everyone!

TTT

S
Jan 12, 2015
Nothing but good things to say about mike. Shipped 2 timbersleds through him. Working on a dirtbike and plan to use him for sleds in the future. Great knowing that affordable power sports transportation is just an email away. I appreciate the service in the past and future Mike. Thanks!

Premium Features