• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Transporting Services

M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN
If anyone on here would need shipping of snowmobiles. We have moved over 50 sleds for members on here. We send them LTL and would need to be crated for proper insurance. To and from Dealers are best..

Zips
Size of crate, LXWXH
Weight
Needs to go Business to business and dock to dock, customer may drop off at local terminal.

The last one I did from Salt Lake City to Minnesota was around $350.

If you take the windshield and skis off, I can ship them at CL 100 which is way cheaper. CRATED IS BEST WAY TO SHIP, PALLET WORKS IN A BIND BUT IS A LITTLE MORE, DOCK TO DOCK, YOU CAN DROP OFF AT THE TERMINAL TOO IF NEEDED

Mike
612-615-7822 office 7:15-3:45 Central Time.
651-955-7688 Cell

mike@shipglobalfusion.com
I am on my email all day from 7-3 usually. And can get a free quote within about 20 minutes. We work with most all the big LTL companies (Saia, YRC, RR, etc)

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN
If anyone on here would need shipping of snowmobiles. We have moved many sleds for members on here. We send them LTL and would need to be crated for proper insurance.

Zips
Size of crate, LXWXH
Weight
Business to Business, Dock to Dock is the cheapest

The last one I did from Salt Lake City to Minnesota was around $300.

If you take the windshield and skis off, I can ship them at CL 100 which is way cheaper. Otherwise its Class 200.

Mike
651-523-0944 office

I am on my email all day from 7-3 usually. And can get a free quote within about 20 minutes. We work with most all the big LTL companies (Saia, YRC, RR, etc)

M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN
If anyone on here would need shipping of snowmobiles. We have moved many sleds for members on here. We send them LTL and would need to be crated for proper insurance.

Zips
Size of crate, LXWXH
Weight

If you take the windshield and skis off, I can ship them at CL 100 which is way cheaper. Otherwise its Class 200.

Mike
651-523-0944 office

M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN

Zips
Size of crate, LXWXH
Weight

Mike
651-523-0944 office

M
Nov 26, 2007
Forest Lake MN

Zips
Size of crate, LXWXH
Weight

Mike
651-523-0944 office

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Sent Mike an email last night, needed a bunch of parts shipped to Canada from the States… had a reply this morning, really fair price, they answered all my questions, booking a pickup for tomorrow and I might have my stuff by weekend. From what I have seen so far, these guys are awesome! :):):)

Premium Features