• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled rentals Anchorage or Valdez ?

J
Oct 28, 2013
Hey there,

First of all, i would like to thank you in advance for reading my message.

I will be visiting Alaska for Alaska Tailgate located in Valdez Area and I am looking for a Sled for rent from March 27 to April 6th.

I have been trying to get a hold on companies that does rent but I have not got that much of an answer.

Would someone willing to rent a snowmobile ?

Thanks again

Jeff Chaine

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
As Valdez is a very small town (3500 people on a good year) services are very limited. There was a place in Wasilla that rented sleds for a while but I do not know if they still do. There were a few guides who rented sleds if you were paying for their services but to my knowledge they have given that business up quite a few years ago. I really don't know what to tell you other than call a few of the large dealers in Anchorage and the Valley and see if they are in the know. I can ask around as well. You may have to buy a late model sled for the week and sell it when you are done with it?

Sorry I'm not more help. Been a local Valdez'n for 33 years; plenty of snow, great country, and excellent technical terrain, but no big city conveniences. No fast food, only name brand chains are Safeway and Subway.

Last edited:
Premium Features