• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SKINZ Front Bumper for the ProClimb/Cross

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
Available in Semi Gloss Black Powdercoat or Polished Aluminum

SPGArcticCatProClimb-F-ProCrossFrontBumperACFB400-BK.jpg

SPGArcticCatProClimb-F-ProCrossFrontBumperACFB400-BK2.jpg

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1181

Thanks,
Paul

sorry, I hadn't seen. Thx for the clarification. Try to call you tomorrow!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Ok, sorry guys but I spoke with Skinz and they had an issue with a bad run of parts. They made a new batch and are being welded now. If you haven't gotten your bumper yet yours will be shipping to me next week. Again, nobody expected this so sorry for the delay.

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Could take a pic of the underside for ya, but due to crappy instructions I get to take it back off and install the mid mounts. So if you get one don't forget the mid mounts cause the directions mention nothing about removing the bolts for it until its time to install it and you already have the SOB a-arm bolts tightened. Too many beers and decided to follow the instructions now get to do it twice and buy more rivets! Yeah!

Bye the way it looks bad azz and fits great. very good quality!

Last edited:
N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
yes I have the ac skid plate and it doesn't interfere at all. You will end up trimming the plate that covers the a-arm frame mount that is well explained in the instructions. I'll try to snap some pics maybe post up by monday.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Paul-Would love to see a installed view from the belly side (sled tipped on its side) before buying one from you. Thanks, Rick

I will be installing one of these hopefully this week and will take an installation video along with pictures.

Do you also have the AC skid plate? Or in other words, are they compatible?

I'm not sure but sounds like you got your answer from another member.

Could take a pic of the underside for ya, but due to crappy instructions I get to take it back off and install the mid mounts. So if you get one don't forget the mid mounts cause the directions mention nothing about removing the bolts for it until its time to install it and you already have the SOB a-arm bolts tightened. Too many beers and decided to follow the instructions now get to do it twice and buy more rivets! Yeah!

Bye the way it looks bad azz and fits great. very good quality!

I've passed this on to Skinz.

Premium Features