• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SkiDoo Rev 840 bigbore AND Floe tilting Trailer

P
Dec 28, 2007
After much deliberation, I have decided to sell my snowmobile and trailer. I have taken it out 5 times in the last 2 years and I just don't have as much time to ride as I used to. Located in Bellingham, WA

Please take note. This sled has more custom parts than it does original ones. . . In fact, there is not much on this snowmobile that has NOT been upgraded or replaced.

- The chassis is a 2005 Summit Rev 800. Alaska registration paid thru 2018.

-The trailer is a Floe Aluminum Versa-Max Tilt snowmobile trailer.

-The engine is a SledHead racing big bore 840cc high output motor with an RK Tek Torque-Line Billet head at 14:1 compression. This engine is MUCH more reliable than the stock 800 motors and I have had ZERO issues with it since the engine rebuild. The crank was also inspected, balanced and greased during the engine overhaul. You do not need to run race fuel in this engine. There is also a Koso 2 channel EGT gauge and coolant temp gauge installed to monitor engine temps.

-While the engine was removed, I beefed up the chassis using the same brackets that come on the MXZ sno-cross sleds.

-The clutch has been completely gone through with Dynamo Joe clutch kit matched for this engine including aftermarket helix, adjustable weights, appropriate spring, and quick clickers.

-The stock rubber reed cages (that are prone to cracking) have been replaced with Boyesen Rage cages and high performance reeds.

-The pipe is stock and the airbox was upgraded to the 2008 version (as recommended by the engine builder) but the pipe has been ceramic coated by Advanced Powder Coating here in Bellingham. The can is HPS.

-The whole skid was custom made by Holz racing and has a new Camoplast 153" track with a 3" paddle and new anti-ratchet drivers as well as an inner wheel kit and 9" rear bogeys. Holz scratchers are also installed and will come with spare rods.

-The skis are ultra lightweight and were custom made in Canada. They will also come with a spare pair of carbides.

-The running boards have rail stiffeners installed and custom fabricated outer edges and there are aftermarket vents installed (see photos) to keep this monster engine breathing freely.

-All of the shocks are custom made from Fox racing components with remote reservoirs and high/low compression adjustability as well as Ti springs (yes, the springs on the shocks are made from titanium instead of steel and weigh next to nothing!)

-The gearing and chain is all new and the sled has been geared down (19/45 gearing) for riding deep powder.

-The seat was made by Axess seats, it is hollow underneath and has plenty of room for a spare belt, spare goggles, gloves, and a six pack if you pack carefully. I also have a custom sewn removeable pack that fits inside that will go with it.

-The rack on the back is made by cheetah factory racing and should accept any of their ski or snowboard racks.

I also have tons of extras that can go with this sled for my asking price including multiple belts, gallons of oil, shop manuals, tools and spare parts.

$5500 bucks cash takes it all, turn key sled and trailer....
*** Will also consider partial trade for timeshare on Maui ;)

I am not on the forums much these days so please e-mail me if you are interested. corson(no space)piper(at)gmail(dot)com

20161216_144509.jpg 20161216_144458.jpg 20161216_142507.jpg 20161216_142450.jpg 20161216_125834.jpg 20161216_125638.jpg 20161216_125610.jpg 20161216_125623.jpg 20161216_110654.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features