• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Doo Dealers-Northern UT

4funxs

Lifetime Membership
May 1, 2010
UT
I live in Kaysville and I buy from Wellers. There are at least three dealers closer. I have bought sleds from other dealers and it's not been a bad experience, it's just been the stuff from Wellers has just always run better than others. I think they take a little more time on set up than others. They also are guys that know how to make the most out of what you have. They have called me on sleds and said that they have found a better set up for what I am running and kept me informed on all the latest for what I have. They have always been good for me to work with. My vote goes to Wellers.

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
Have had a good luck with High-adventure. Talk to Lance he is a good guy. I also buy my boats there so it makes it easy... I do all my own wrenching so not sure on there service dept.. But parts has been good..Very good!

Oct 31, 2008
Hands down Frank May in Honeyville. They are down to earth and will help you in anyway they can. It is a drive but as far as I am concerned well worth the drive. I have bought 4 sleds from them and been very happy with their service.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Another for Frank May in Honeyville, I have bought 2 sleds from them and they have been great to deal with. I would buy more from them but they don't sell new Polaris sleds

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Each dealer has its strengths, I go to the closest one to my house usually. As far as oil prices goes Weller price cant be beat, $36 for a gallon of full synthetic doo oil that's the refill price.

B
Dec 21, 2007
Frank May

Go see Frank. He is the always willing to chat and is just a good old boy who lives Ski-Doo Im a Polaris guy at heart and I still bought a Ski-Doo from him.

His shop is right by his house they really live Ski-Doo and thats all they do. Some of these dealers with all the brands dont have the full investment into a brand like these guys do.

Premium Features