• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need recommendation for dealer or independent shop around Tahoe

P
Dec 5, 2021
Lake Tahoe
I need a recommendation for a dealer or independent shop around Tahoe for some crash repair on a 2022 Ski-doo Freeride
It's unclear whether this is a big or small job, but i do want the job done right.

just looking at a map..... any comments about Tom's in Sierraville ? good idea or bad ?

willing to travel as far as Reno if that's a good idea to find the right shop.

open to suggestions. Thx.

law.74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 16, 2017
Fro's Garage is an independent shop ~22 miles south of Reno.
‭(716) 548-2356‬

D
I need a recommendation for a dealer or independent shop around Tahoe for some crash repair on a 2022 Ski-doo Freeride
It's unclear whether this is a big or small job, but i do want the job done right.

just looking at a map..... any comments about Tom's in Sierraville ? good idea or bad ?

willing to travel as far as Reno if that's a good idea to find the right shop.

open to suggestions. Thx.
Tom’s is your BEST Dealership out there! I HIGHLY recommend. Tom Dines is the nicest and most knowledgeable guy out in the sierra’s. Been doing snowmobiles for over 40 yrs and specializes in shock set up also! He’s one of the biggest FOX shock dealers west of the Mississippi! You won’t regret his expertise. Good Luck ! By the way …I ride the same sled as you!? Freakin sweetest sled I’ve ever had to date. Cheers ?

Premium Features