• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shout out to Rasmussen and crew

P
Dec 15, 2018
Did a two day begginer clinic/ride with the ride Rasmussen style outfit this weekend and it was really good. Dunno if its something alot guys can do but it was worth the cost. Professional buisness and attitudes and as much instruction as you could ask for. Seasoned vets and young studs lots of hospitality great riding areas. Even got to meet the legend himself! Nice guys! If you wanna do it, my only advice is start doing some good fitness work a few weeks before you arrive cause the shi$ ain't as easy as they make it look!! Got to see bow ties and hop overs and crazy pillow launch live in person!!!! Was sick!! Did my first carve turns ever and learned how to edge finally!!! Mason the bada$$ had the instruction that finally gave me the "ah ha" moment!!! Wanna know it?....turn your feet like the counter steer (in position one)!! Genius!! Thing just gently falls in line and you go screaming into a carve turn (well maybe not allways!) So....unless you are full of ****e you could use this !!! Thanks ride Rasmussen style for putting up with such a kook tourist!! I'll be back next year and I WILL be learning hop overs and bow ties!!!!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
The fitness tip is a great one. Doing drills is a LOT harder than just riding. My and my sons did a clinic with Dan Adams for the first 4 years of our riding sleds and we always came ready to train not just ride. First couple of years he was doing 3 day clinics but half the people didn’t’ show on day three!

P
Dec 15, 2018
Ugh...I could hardly walk on Sunday and luckily they knew I was trying hard and went easy on me. Three days and I'd be in the e r. Lol! Next season (lol) ill be 20yrs old not 53!! Man you did it right! I bet you rip! Even you guys that allready rip...will get schooled! Go do it! Better money spent than a can or some ****e!!

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
The fitness tip is a great one. Doing drills is a LOT harder than just riding. My and my sons did a clinic with Dan Adams for the first 4 years of our riding sleds and we always came ready to train not just ride. First couple of years he was doing 3 day clinics but half the people didn’t’ show on day three!
I was at one of those classes with you in 2012. I didn't ride the 3rd day, not due to physical fitness, I came to the clinic on the tail end of a sprained wrist and it wasn't going to cooperate on day 3. Still learned a lot from Dan and his crew.

Premium Features