• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Should snowmobilesrme STFU?

Should snowmobilesrme STFU?

• yes

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • h*ll yes!

Votes: 56 93.3%

• Total voters
Feb 28, 2009
Vinegar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vinegar is a liquid substance consisting mainly of acetic acid and water, the acetic acid being produced through the fermentation of ethanol by acetic acid bacteria.[1] Commercial vinegar is produced either by fast or slow fermentation processes. Slow methods generally are used with traditional vinegars, and fermentation proceeds slowly over the course of weeks or months. The longer fermentation period allows for the accumulation of a nontoxic slime composed of acetic acid bacteria. Fast methods add mother of vinegar (i.e., bacterial culture) to the source liquid before adding air using a venturi pump system or a turbine to promote oxygenation to obtain the fastest fermentation. In fast production processes, vinegar may be produced in a period ranging from 20 hours to three days.

The more you know. Knowledge is power:wine:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Must be an election year.
Someone is stuffing the ballot Box!!

158.jpg

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
meh there's only really about 10 of you people that fully disagree with me so out of the hundreds of people who have read my threads, only a select few speak with ignorance. I know at least more than 10 agree with me because in the real world, in the business I'm in 8 out of 10 see value in the product, and 60% of the people I talk to agree with my views in other areas. if they don't, they engage in intelligent conversation. we come to an agreement most the time. on here, I see 10 people that don't give any sort of intelligent insight in response to what I say, so as I see it you 10 people are the fools. and this is online. people feel pretty bold when they're online.

if some random dude comes to you and says hey, I want to show you something that may help make your life a little easier but do some research and ask around are you gonna tell that dude to **** off?

if someone comes to you and says hey wake up there's some funny things brewing in our country you should at least be aware and prepare yourself are you gonna say " hey **** off our country is great and there's no worries at all "

??????

Feb 28, 2009
meh there's only really about 10 of you people that fully disagree with me so out of the hundreds of people who have read my threads, only a select few speak with ignorance. I know at least more than 10 agree with me because in the real world, in the business I'm in 8 out of 10 see value in the product, and 60% of the people I talk to agree with my views in other areas. if they don't, they engage in intelligent conversation. we come to an agreement most the time. on here, I see 10 people that don't give any sort of intelligent insight in response to what I say, so as I see it you 10 people are the fools. and this is online. people feel pretty bold when they're online.

if some random dude comes to you and says hey, I want to show you something that may help make your life a little easier but do some research and ask around are you gonna tell that dude to **** off?

if someone comes to you and says hey wake up there's some funny things brewing in our country you should at least be aware and prepare yourself are you gonna say " hey **** off our country is great and there's no worries at all "

??????
That is great I help out with the special olympics too

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa

uhm.... if you look at post #55, you will clearly read that I said " cause that's not happening "

gosh people are so thick headed at times. it's okay though...

I still think ur pretty cool...... funny yes. lacking common sense, yah a little. but you're not the only one on here so I wouldn't feel right singling you out.

Premium Features