• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Short Boss seat from BD extreme?

iluv2fly

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Anyone know if you can still get the short boss seat from BD extreme. I have emailed them a couple times and they do not reply. I have not had the chance yet to call them. I would like to buy one of these seats and sell my 09 snowcheck boss seat.

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Anyone know if you can still get the short boss seat from BD extreme. I have emailed them a couple times and they do not reply. I have not had the chance yet to call them. I would like to buy one of these seats and sell my 09 snowcheck boss seat.
i dont know if this is a fact, but someone told me they only make the highrise seats for the M, they got rid of the lower seat, but im sure if you called boss they could probably make you one.

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Unfortunatly we are out of the shorties and Boss refuses to make any more.

That being said we are developing our own seat, anti-skid top, fuel bladder, plenty of storage, light etc... and get this a retail price of less than Boss' dealer pricing!

Expect proto-types soon!

Mike
BDX

bamb800

Premium Member
Oct 25, 2008
Fountain City, WI
sweet!

How soon are they going to be available? I've been shopping for a boss for my M7. I may just have to wait for yours. Need to pick up one of your rear bumper kits too! keep us updated. It's about time someone gave boss a little competition!

S

Sparx

Dec 23, 2007
Fort McMurray, Alberta

That being said we are developing our own seat, anti-skid top, fuel bladder, plenty of storage, light etc... and get this a retail price of less than Boss' dealer pricing!

Expect proto-types soon!

Mike
BDX

I luv this company! Can't wait to buy more of your stuff, if only money wasn't an issue. Are you guys planning on building 2010 lightweight AC sleds as well? Thanks again for all the great products, at better prices than the rest out there as well.

B
Dec 21, 2006

Expect proto-types soon!

Mike
BDX

You know you are my hero Mike. :D

S
Feb 12, 2008
Soap Lake, WA

Expect proto-types soon!

Mike
BDX

Will those be ready for next season? Are they in different lengths?

Premium Features