• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sat 16th baker anyone

B
Jan 3, 2016
Had a guy bail on me, iam sure it will be the same tomorrow. Any takers for north or east, iam in black diamond. Have flat bed

S
Sep 14, 2010
where ever I am
Was at NRA today, freezing rain 5000 K flat light, sucked, snow was hard and not much powder. hope all whom go there on Saturday have a better ride then we did.

Does any one have information as to why the groomer has not push up into the Salad bowl yet ? is there a restriction from the Forest Service or not enough snow to work with ?

ApeSh*tBananas

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2008
Conway
Was at NRA today, freezing rain 5000 K flat light, sucked, snow was hard and not much powder. hope all whom go there on Saturday have a better ride then we did.

Does any one have information as to why the groomer has not push up into the Salad bowl yet ? is there a restriction from the Forest Service or not enough snow to work with ?

Thanks for the report spencer. I almost went yesterday and ended up bailing. Looks like monday is the day as long as the snow level stays under 4k we should be good. 20-30" forcasted and a break between storms monday.

Premium Features